Chapter Thirty-One

Your POV
After we got in the car and drove off to our dinner, Colby was looking nervous. "Are you alright Babe?" I ask and run my hand over his. "Yeah I good, just can't wait to be there" he says smiling, 'god I love that smile' I let out a small laugh and look foreword as we pull into a small restaurant. We get out of the car and walk inside, "how may I help you today?" The waiter says , "uhh I had made reservations? Colby Brock?" Colby says while holding me hand, 'he has more rings than I do at the house' I let out a small laugh and the waiter takes us to our table. "I didn't know you made reservations, when did you do it?" I ask looking at the menu, "I had asked Sam if he could make us some before we got back to the house" he says before the waiter comes and asks us what we would like for a drink, "I'd like (f/d) please?" I say and Colby says he wants the same. "So (y/n/n), have you ever thought about moving out? Like with me and Luke of course" he asks and starts to play with the rings on his hand, "well yeah, I mean everybody is nice to live with but it's starting to get a bit crowded, I mean Jakes girlfriend is gonna be moving in soon so there will be a lot of people there, why you ask?" I say to him and he stops playing with his rings, "cause I was hoping next month if you'd like to move to a new house? Ive been looking online at all the houses for sale and I found this big house for a reasonable price. I just want to have a lot of room for in the future if we were to have kids" he says smiling at me, I smile back and nod my head, "that'd be lovely, I really like that, and Luke will have his own room" I say and the waiter comes with our drink, "would you guys like to order now?" Before I say anything Colby's says "uh no we aren't going to be eating here tonight, it's a great place but we have to be somewhere" he says and waiter nods, "would you like your check?" He asks, I nod my head and he walks away again. "Where are we going?" I ask, "back to the house, I have something I need to do before we tel everyone we are gonna be moving." He says.

Time skip brought to you by Sam and Colby's grinding vine

Colbys pov
I parked the car and we got out, I let (y/n) walk ahead of me and I grab the box from my pocket, she opens the door to a sign and balloons saying "WILL YOU MARRY ME ?" She turns around and I'm on the ground on one knee holding the box out. "You have made me happy with the time we've been together, I'm glad that Kat brought you here and I'm glad that you are still with me. So would you do the honor of marrying me?" I say and she starts to tear up, "yes, Colby I love you!" She says and I hug her and we hear everyone cheering, "woohoo! Good Job dad!" I hear Luke say, "bout time Colby" I hear from Jake, I just shake my head and hug her after I skip the ring on her. "I love you so much" she says

"And I love you more than anything"

[Hope I made y'all proud, I think after about chapter 50 I'm gonna end the book, I might make another one to continue this on but I dunno, hope y'all are staying safe!]