Chapter Sixteen

Colby's POV
'She forgot me? She forgot us... And it's my fault..' I pull away a little and look towards Elton. "I'm sorry, I'll explain when it's just us... you can take her and her stuff at the house... it's all in my room.." I say with my head down. "I'll be seeing you Monday then." He says as I walk out of the room.

A COUPLE DAYS LATER AKA SUNDAY(ps this happened on a Friday)

At the trap house
"Dude, we didn't know.." Jake says as he sits in the bean bag chair. "So your friends ended up not showing?" Sam asks while hugging Kat, "No... they called before that random fan came and kissed me... I tried to push her off but I didn't I'm time.. (Y/N) didn't even let me explain... I forgive her though..." I say grabbing my phone and looking at the screen..
Suddenly everyone jumps up from where there sitting and looks at the door to see (y/n) behind Elton.
"Are you telling the truth Colby?" Elton asks me while (y/n) pops her head up around him and smiles at me. "I wasn't lying, all was true..." I say smiling back at her. "Thank you for the truth, she got out Saturday and stayed with me last night. We need to talk Colby..." he says looking me dead in the eye.

"Only us."
[I won't be able to make another chapter after this until after tomorrow, sorry 😅]