Chapter Twenty-One

Your POV
"I already got the papers, I saw that she looked serious coming here." The guy says dropping papers onto the table. "Thank you for getting those, and yes I'd love for you to have him. Thank you so much" Maxine says and hands the papers to me. "Okay well we better be in our way, me and Colby gotta head out, goodbye" I say shaking her hand and walking towards the living room. "Hey Lucas! I have a surprise for you later! Would you mind if I left you with the roommates at the house for a little?" I ask as he grabs my hand. Colby opens and closes the door for us as we walk out and to the car. "That would be fine, what's the surprise?" He tilts his head sideways, curiously looking at me and Colby. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" I say and he laughs a little shaking his head, "now before we go back to the house, want some McDonald's? You can choose anything" Colby says while we hop in and he puts the car into reverse. "Yes!" Lucas shouts in excitement.

~Time skipppppppp~

So we told the roommates that we were going to adopt Lucas and told them to keep it a secret from him and everyone not in the house. Right now, me and Colby are walking towards the court house, papers in one hand and Colby's in the other.

~TIME SKIPPEE~
Colby's POV
After we finish talking to the guy and sign our papers for the adoption, I ask (y/n) "would you like to have a little us time right now since we have time?"
[They are throwing a little party for Lucas about two hours after this]
She nods her head while smiling after we leave the place, "Sam told me no ones home since they all took Lucas out to have a little fun before the party tonight. Meaning we got the whole house to ourselves" I say biting my lip slightly.

[i will continue this in the next chapter, should a do a little fluff? Or maybe more?]