Chapter Seventeen

Elton's POV
As me and Colby went somewhere to talk, (y/n) was busy playing with Buddy since Aaron was out for a bit.
"What is it that we need to talk about Elton? I'm sorry about everything that has happened-" Colby starts to say before I cut him off. "(Y/N) is starting to remember things. I told her about what had happened from my side of the story and about what she told me over the phone before the accident." I stop for a second and look towards the living room where she is with everyone. "And something else happened when she was at my house after the hospital.." I breathe in and out before Colby says "what happened at your place?" I shake my head as my leg shakes a little "I got a call from someone... it wasn't an accident that (y/n) got hit. Someone did it on purpose, and I think I might know who."

| A few hours later|
Your POV
Colby and Elton enter the living room and I go to hug them both then go sit down. I give a soft smile to Katrina as she looks at me. "Hey Devyn, can you do my makeup? Along with Kat?" I tilt my head looking towards Devyn and she nods. "Welp I'll see you guys later, be safe (y/n). I'll be by later tonight, all of us need to talk except Colby and (y/n). They can go play at the carnival tonight" Elton says waving us all goodbye "Bye El!" I yell waving and soon running up the stairs to Devyns room with her and Kat behind me walking slowly.

| A few minutes later in Devyns room|

"This feels familiar" I say as I sit on the ground in front of Devyns and Corey's bed. "Hey (y/n/n)? Wanna play some games on my Laptop?" Devyn asks me and I nod my head. "Ooo, can I play Poptropica like last time?" I ask her before getting on it. "Like last time?... oh my god!" Both Kat and Dev yell excitingly "what?" I ask dumbfounded "You remember?!" Dev yells again. "Can you please not yell Dev, my head is gonna start hurting since Elton was yelling at someone during a phone call earlier" I say trying to be polite as I cover my ears. "Sorry, but do you remember anything else?" She asks me. "I remember a lot actually. Elton helped me remember by showing me some pictures, like from my birthday party. Ooh there was a video of Colby throwing my into the pool to and him asking me out. I also remember the first day I was here. It's kinda blurring but I remember being scared" I say while logging into the game.
"Anything else?" Kat asked while Dev is still doing her makeup. "I- I remember what happened at McDonald's with Colby... B-but I forgive him... he didn't know the person and that girl was a fan, I heard him earlier telling you guys.." I scratch behind my neck laughing a little.

But little did I know, someone was standing outside the door. Not just one person, but all the guys [excluding Aaron].

[sorry for not posting for a while heh 😅. I kinda had a lot of stuff to do and I might not get to this a lot, so the uploads are gonna be slower than usual. Please forgive me!]