Chapter Thirty

Your POV
After my talk with Kat and Devyn, Sam called me to the living room along with Colby to look at the tapes from a couple nights ago.
"So we have the plate, and what she looks like, we should head to the police, (y/n) do you want to go with Colby and me and your sister watch Lucas?" Sam says and gets up from the couch, "yeah, just as soon as we leave lock the door again okay? We will call when we get back, don't open it unless it's police." I say while grabbing my purse and throwing Colby his keys. "I'm gonna go tell Lucas where we are going, I'll be down in 5 minutes." I run upstairs into Kats room where Lucas is.

Colby's pov
As soon as she runs up stairs I pull Sam aside, "so after we talk to the police and everything with (e/n) is done, I want to take (y/n) on a special date." I say and I pull out a small box. "No way dude, have you talked to Kat yet? She's gonna be wanting to design everything" Sam says shocked yet happy, "yeah I've talked to her and Luke. I can't wait for this to be over dude," I say putting the box back in it's hiding place. "Hey, Luke is fine staying, he's in Kats room playing," (y/n) says hopping down the last step with a smile that could make you drop. I smile quietly to myself, "alright well we are gonna head off, I'll see you guys tonight when we finish with the police" I say and open the door for (y/n).

Time skip brought to you by Levi's cleaning obsession

We finish up with the police and head on back to the house with some pizza and wings.

We pull up into the drive way and call for Sam to open the door, he helps us with the food. We serve food to ourselves and serve Luke two small pieces. "Thank you mum and dad!" He says and takes his plate to the big bean bag sitting with Jake. I sit next to (y/n) as we explain the news. "So apparently Colby wasn't the only ex she was targeting, she was caught the night we came home with Shea, speaking of, where is she?" (Y/n) asks looking around, "we had to let her go home, her Fiancé was looking for her, she had like 50 missed calls from him" Devyn says "she was engaged?" I ask surprised, Sam nods "apparently Devyn was the only one to question the ring on her finger and none of us looked." Corey said putting his hand on Devyns thigh. I put my hand around (y/n)'s waist, "well this Saturday after filming, me and (y/n) are going on a date" i feel her move to look at me, "yeah and he still won't tell me where" she says making everyone laugh, "cause he wants to surprise you mommy" Luke says smiling and giggling.

(Hey hope y'all like the chapter, and I hope y'all are gonna live the next one)