Chapter Thirty-Three

as the couple went looking for cakes, they took Lucas as the taste tester for two different cakes. As the happy couple walk down the street hand in hand with their son, many people looked, wondering why such a young couple had a kid as old as 6, 7 maybe. Although Lucas looked a lot like Colby, he wasn't the father, but (y/n) wasn't the mother either. Lucas knew he was adopted cause it was very recent that it had happened and he was very happy with the couple at his now parents. He was happy to have someone to love him and take care of him unlike how he was looked after before. The couple make it to the Cake shop asking for some samples they had called about the other day and Lucas sitting as excitedly but as calmly as possible to not drop anything, (y/n) smiled handing the boy four different pieces of cake to try them to see the best two. There was Vanilla, Chocolate, Red velvet, and his favorite Marble cake. He of course chose the marble but he did choose the Red velvet for his parents, the couple out the order in and ordered a small rum cake for a mini party for the adults. Of course Lucas would have a babysitter and that person was Shea. Her and (y/n) have grown to like each other very much and found out she was expecting a baby in a couple of months. She's isn't able to drink cause of the baby so she offered to babysit Luke while they had fun, (y/n) of course being the person she is, said she would babysit the new baby in return for babysitting Lucas and let her use a small vacation home she had from hers and Katrinas parents. She's excepted and was glad to watch the sweet boy, she also had a small pool for him to play in and if he wanted they could do a movie night with hot coco and popcorn if he wanted, Luke always loved watching movies but stopped when his old parents yelled at him saying he would become dumb from watching tv, although he watched a bunch of investigation shows and not cartoons.

[hey how are y'all? i started school today and it's kinda weird lol, what is your school doing?]