Chapter Sixteen

I looked at Jc then at the ring. I did that several times before deciding on what I wanted.

"Yes Justin Castillo," I said winking.

"I will be your wife!"

"Thank God. I thought you were going to say no!" He said standing up.

"Like I could say no.."

I was cut off by Jc's lips slamming into mine. It wasn't one of those gross slobbery kisses it was a soft kiss that sent butterflies into every inch of my body. We both pulled away at the same time and I tackled Jc with a hug. I can't believe I'm getting married!

"Jc?" I asked.

"Yeah wifey?" Jc responded gazing into my eyes.

"Lets go home. I'm pretty tired. By the way I like wifey."

"Okay wifey!"

Jc smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me off of the sand. I jumped up and started walking back toward our house. While we were walking back we swung our arms back and forth. After what felt like one minute but was more like ten minutes we arrived at the house. I saw that the guys were in the pool when we got home which sent a surge if energy in me so I ran in, slamming the door in Jc's face. I went into my room and threw on an all black swimsuit with yellow paint splatters on and threw my hair up into a high pony. I then preceded to ran down the stairs and trip on the bottom stair and fall on my face. Luckily no one was inside so I got up brushing off some dust and ran outside and hopped into the pool.

"Well someone's happy!" Sam yelled from the hot tub.

"Yeah I guess so!" I said smiling.

Then I saw Jc come outside in his swimsuit. I had to admit he looked pretty hot. He started working out lately so he had a bit of abs and ugh. I just wanted to melt right on the spot.

"Hey babe!" Jc screamed making me jump.

"Hiya Jc!" I replied while climbing out of the pool.

When I got out I ran over to Jc and gave him a huge hug. I got weird looks from the guys. I wonder if all the guys know besides Connor.

"KNOW WHAT?" they all screamed.

Well I guess I just said that out loud and they didn't know. I looked over at Jc and he shook his head. Great just great. I have to tell the guys we are engaged.

"Engaged?!" they all screamed.

I should really stop saying my thoughts.