Chapter Nineteen.

The next day I woke up at 6 am and decided I was going to make pancakes. So I very carefully slid out of Jc's grasp and headed downstairs into the kitchen. I made 100 pancakes by 7 so I decided to stop making them. I grabbed two small pancakes and started eating them. About halfway through my first pancake Ricky comes downstairs and immediately heads into the kitchen.

"Damn. Jc picked a good one!" Ricky yells from the kitchen.

I just smile and continue eating my pancakes. Around 8 all the guys are finally up and devoure the pancakes. After 20 minutes of eating 50 pancakes are left. I wrap them up and go upstairs so I can get ready for the day. I throw on a blue dress with black flowers all over it and my pair of trusty black converse. I decide on straightening my hair and going makeupless. After that I head downstairs and see Jc dressed and sitting in the kitchen playing with his thumbs.

"Hey babe. What do you want to do today?" Jc asks grabbing his car keys.

After about a minute of thinking I finally decide.

"I want a tattoo."

_________________________________

HEY GUYS! SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND CRAPPY BUT YOU GUYS DESERVE A BACK TO BACK UPLOAD.

ILYYYYY. BYEEEEE