• chapter 13 •

Lisa's Pov
-

"Pass me the popcorn Pasta." Chaeyoung hands me the bowl of sweet and salted goodness as Jennie flicks through Netflix. Having the girls round on a school night didn't take much convincing, as we had promised to study. Somehow that didn't end up being the case.

"I wanna watch a romance film." Chae smiles brightly and hopefully causing both Jennie and I to roll our eyes.

"Yah, we always watch soppy films. And they're never realistic. Guys in films are never like those we have to suffer the presence of in real life!" Jennie whines as she looks through the horror genre.

"Oh shhh Jennie, weren't you flirting with Taehyung the other day? Can't be that bothered by the boys in our lives, if you're warming up to him." A pillow flies across the living room in Chaeyoung's direction, which she catches before it hits her in the face.

"YAH! Park Chaeyoung you shut your damn mouth!" Laughter resonates through the living room, as the blush in Jennie's cheeks grows redder.

"You and Taehyung? Well well well Jennie Kim, I didn't know you were into all that." I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively and flinch as she threatens to through yet another pillow.

"You can't say anything Miss Lalisa. Miss I'm-not-involved-with-Jeon-Jungkook-anymore, where was that Lalisa when I saw him carrying you out the dance studio the other week huh?" Chaeyoung claims me as her next target and this time, it's my cheeks that become a dark shade of red.

"Oh, you can't blame me! He literally followed me, and I was injured. I couldn't just tell him to leave, I was in pain. I'm not gonna turn him away if he offers to help. It doesn't mean anything anyway." I mutter the last bit under my breath, as I realise how stupid I sound. Both girls look at me in disbelief, making me sigh.

"Look, he's trying I guess, to make me forgive him. But how can I, when each time I just end up feeling like shit? But no matter how hard I try I can't shake him off, it's annoying."

"I get what you mean. Jimin and I. We had, we had sex and I-"

"WHAT!?" Both me and Jennie chorus at the exact same time.

"Yah! It's not that big of a deal, it just happened."

"When?"

"...At Taehyung's Party"

"That was ages ago Chae! Why didn't you tell us!?"

"It's not one of my proudest moments, plus Lisa didn't tell us about her and Jungkook until months later!" There was a silence that hung in the air momentarily until Jennie broke it.

"I guess it's only fair to admit that I did it with Taehyung."

"What?!"

"When?!"

"After the competition, I don't know, I was in a good mood, I felt generous." She shrugged making my scoff.

"We are terrible friends." I laugh, at the stupidity of the conversation that's unraveling.

"I think it's more shame than anything else. Boys that we have been conditioned to hate on, end up being our partners in the sheets." Chaeyoung states.

"Yah, who says it like that, just say 'who we fuck', none of this 'partners in the sheets' business." Jennie mocks.

"So I think it can be agreed that we're all idiots and are falling for the biggest douchebags that attend our school." The girls nod and we giggle.

"How was Jimin in bed?"

"Well, there's a reason why I'm still hooked on the guy, he knows how to pleasure a girl. He moves his hips in this way that is just so damn good, I swear I've never felt so fucking good-." A mortified scream escapes both mine and Jennie's lips, "what? You asked."