• chapter 23 •

Lisa's Pov
-

"Mæ don't cry." My mum profusely wipes her tears from her eyes and beams at me.

"You look amazing in that graduation gown sweetie, we couldn't be more proud." She hugs me for the umpteenth time, squeezing slightly too hard for my liking.

Having my parents fly to Korea for graduation was beyond special. Next to the fact that Grandma was making strides in the recovery lane and was being tended to by my aunt, having them here with me was just the cherry on top.

"My little Pranpriya, all grown up!"

"Yah! Dad, don't you start crying jinja!" I chuckle as he puts on a brave face. I feel a presence behind me and I turn to see a very shy Jungkook.

"Umm hello Mr. and Mrs. Manoban, I'm ugh- well I'm-"

"Ah this is the infamous Jeon Jungkook we've heard so much about," with a warm smile my father shakes his hand and I see Jungkook breathe a sigh of relief, "Welcome to the family pal."

"Ma, meet my boyfriend, Jungkook." Sweeping him in for a huge hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek, it seems as though she may end up suffocating him.

"Thank you for taking care of our baby while we were away."

"Ahaha, well no need to thank me, your daughter is very capable of looking after herself." I smile sweetly at him as he winks at me discreetly.

"Okay we'll just take some photos and we'll see you back at the house okay?" Ushering for all my friends to join we snap some photos, holding and throwing our hats, commemorating the experience we have had.

"Chae let me get one with you and Jimin." He poses while she kisses him on the cheek, consequently, he turns bright red. The latter laughs at the outcome of the photo.

"Yah Park Jimin, you look like a tomato man." Taehyung smacks his shoulder as Jimin complains.

"Aishhh I didn't know she would kiss me!"

"Mmm not used to it yet huh?" Chaeyoung wiggles her eyebrows as he wraps his hands around her waist, pulling her in for a chaste kiss.

"Yah! Get a room you two!" Jennie rolls her eyes, yet her sour expression turns to one of glee upon receiving a complimentary back hug from Tae.

"Oh, now you've gone quiet Jennie!" Chae laughs as her friend shoots daggers in her direction.

"She can't help it. It's my effect." Earning himself a swift smack, Taehyung rubs the side area, causing the rest of us to laugh.

Lost in their own worlds I watch as my friends chatter away. Bickering, hugging, kissing. I'll miss the hopeless flirting and mocking from both parties.

Knowing that I'll have Chae and Jen by my side when starting at YG comforts me. I love knowing that I'll be able to share the next experience of my life with them.

I look at Jungkook who is already looking at me. How did I get this lucky huh? To secure this beautiful, benevolent, brave man. I can't get enough of his smile, his little bunny teeth, his big doe eyes, the little mole under his lips, his fluffy full hair. Everything about him screams perfection and I keep pinching myself as I can't believe he's really mine.