• chapter 17 •

Lisa's Pov
-

The bass shakes Taehyung's whole house, where about one hundred teenagers are dancing, drinking and losing all inhibitions. Once I had told Jungkook about being accepted into YG, he, along with Jimin and Taehyung, had insisted on throwing an absolutely unnecessary bash to celebrate.

You'd think we were already going to debut with the amount of excitement in the air. Everyone hazily congratulating the three of us as we walk past, in search of the people responsible for such an extravagant event. My eyes land on three boys sitting outside on the outdoor furniture, red cups in hands.

I point and guide Jennie and Chaeyoung through the crowd of people, eventually reaching the sliding door to lead us outside. 

"There are our girls," Jimin beams and puts his arm around Chaeyoung, as she siddles up next to him, "how are you liking the party?"

"It's a bit much don't you think?" Jennie questions, as she leans on Taehyung.

"Nonsense, only the best for you three."

If someone told me a couple of months ago that Jennie, Chaeyoung and I would be cuddled up next to the school's infamous douches... I would've laughed like you thought I was boo boo the fool. But sitting here now, on the lap of Jeon fricking Jungkook, I couldn't think of how things could be any different.

Engaged in their own conversations, I find it almost amusing how whipped the boys are for Jennie and Chae, both turning crimson red at their smiles and giggling like infants when they speak.

"Yah, when did your boyfriends get so whipped for my girls huh?" I turn to see Jungkook smiling with his cute bunny teeth, a smile to melt my heart.

"Mmmm I think your girls are in just as deep." He pecks my lips and I feel my cheeks redden, "See?"

I hit him lightly with the back of my hand. He gazes at me intently and honestly those big doe eyes are doing something to me. His gaze turns sultry and the lick of his lips and slight lip bite do not go unnoticed by me.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you want to eat me."

"Well Doll, you in that fucking red dress, is doing something to me, and little me. So yeah, eating you sounds like a treat right now."

"Little you huh? Sounds about right. You're not quite developed down there, but little you will grow someday." I tease, knowing full well that the size of him is comparable to that of an elephant trunk. But I'm not one to feed his ego.

"Well, maybe I should take my little man somewhere where it'll be appreciated."

"I don't think so." I capture his lips in a bruising kiss, more tongue, and teeth than lips but we are interrupted by a pillow thrown our way.

"Yah Lalisa, Jungkook, get a room if you're gonna act like that."

-

As the night carried on, a couple of shots later and in my drunken haze, a couple of sexual dances on Jungkook later, we make our way upstairs to find somewhere quieter.

After walking in on a topless Jimin, towering over Chaeyoung and a dress-less Jennie straddling Taehyung we finally manage to find an empty room.

Stumbling into the room, Jungkook lays on the bed and situate myself on top of him. I help him remove his jacket, kisses his neck after its removed. The alcohol subsides as I now feel drunk on him, wanting to taste him even further, kiss him even harder and grind against the growing bulge in his pants.