• chapter 19 •

Lisa's Pov
(I strongly advise you play the song on the slide after Lisa finishes texting hehe enjoy :)
-

The fortnight before graduation was here, Jungkook and I were finally spending some alone time around his house.

As I lay on Jungkook's bed and watch him play overwatch for the third consecutive hour in a row I roll my eyes, as he is now not even responding to his name.

You might think that with the fact we actually haven't had sex in quite some time, that he might jump on the chance to finally do it.

Yet alas, he'd rather stare at a screen aimlessly, rather than pay attention to his actual living girlfriend.

To say that I was horny would be an understatement. Having Jungkook as a boyfriend isn't easy. Not with the fact that I feel like jumping on him every few minutes. It's sad to think that our sex life was better when we weren't even dating. Heck, we didn't even like each other and I was still being dicked down at a regular rate!

Sighing as another failed attempt to gain his attention passes, I resort to informing my friends of my current dilemma.

Lisa
Guys, I can't actually bear another hour of him playing overwatch

Chae
Switch off his TV?

Lisa
He'll kill me
I need to make him the one to turn it off

Jen
He'll turn it off...if you turn him on

Chae
Haha!
Didn't you bring that new lingerie corset thingy with you?

Lisa
Mmmmm that's... actually not such a terrible suggestion

Jen
Yes! Go get your mans

Chae
I want details later
But not too graphic, I'm still holy

Jen
If you're holy, then I'm the Virgin Mary
As if Chae, as if

Chae
Yah! I'm an innocent soul I'll have you know

Jen
Not with what Jimin's told Tae...

Chae
YAH WHAT DID THAT MOCHI SAY!

I chuckle quietly to myself and toss my phone on the bed as I get up.

"Jungkook I'm going to the bathroom," I say just as I'm heading towards the doorway to leave his room.

"Mmmm." I roll my eyes at his dull response. Oh, just you wait little bunny boy...

-

"Jungoo-ah..." I say in a sultry tone, loud enough to combat the loud noises from the TV screen.

"Mmm yeah?" His eyes glued to the game, fixated and not budging. Heaving a heavy sigh, I walk in front of the TV.

"Yah! Pay attention to me." It's only then, that his eyes widen. Looking at my black lingerie, the lace fitting tightly to my figure, paired with garters and matching stockings, he scans over my body, analysing every detail.