Promises.

Chapter 7.

I let out a breath of fresh air as I walked out of my final exam. "I can't believe we're done 6th Form." I told Zayn, who had just ran to catch up to me.

"I know. Soon enough we'll be off to Uni."

"Well, I will, at least," I say. "You might become a famous super-star, don't forget!"

"I doubt that's going to happen. But it'd be nice."

I look him in the eye. "Promise me you'll never forget me." I'm too late to cover up my mouth. What the hell did I just say?

Zayn looks alarmed. "What? I'd never do that! Your my girlfriend, who I happen to love!"

"I know you do now, but what if you do win the x-factor? We'll probably break up so you can focus on your career..." I mumble.

Zayn stops me from walking, and gently puts his hands on my shoulders, turning me to face him. "Don't ever say anything like that. The thought of losing you--scares me. I never want that to happen."

He pulls me into a warm hug, and squeezes me. I wrap my arms around his waist. "I never want it to happen, either."

That's when Zayn pulls something out of his pocket. It's a beautiful ring, with the word "love" written on it. "It's a promise ring. Will you be mine, Carly?"

I accept the ring with a huge smile. "I promise I'll be yours, Zayn."

"And I promise I'll be yours." He slips the ring on my finger, and I kiss his soft lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awh! Haha, that's probably the most romantic thing i've ever written xD. Anyways, thoughts? suggestions as to what should happen before Zayn leaves for the x-factor? Comment below!

~Carly_Malik