Overwhelmed, Part Three.

Okay, so this is the final part of Chapter 9 :)

Zayn PoV.

I'd been to bootcamp for the whole week already, it was crazy! Me and a few of the other boys, Liam, Harry, Louis and Niall got on really well, and another guy named Aidien was our friend too. Today we'd be finding out if we went on or not. As we went on to sing, I felt the nerves hit me.

-After Bootcamp Auditions-

None of us made it, except Aiden. We'd all been cut, we were going home, I wouldn't be on the x-factor. That's what we all thought, until Simon came up with the idea to put us all as a band! We couldn't help but say yes! So, we were all happy, but the worst thing was not being able to call all our friends--just our family--about it. 

So, I called my parents first and told them the great news, they were so proud of me! Then, of course, I called Carly. "Zayn!" she picked up on the first ring.

"Hey babe, I miss you!" I told her.

"I miss you too! How'd bootcamp go?"

"Well I didn't make it by myself--but Simon decided to put me and four other lads together in a band, so we can stay!"

"Zayn, that's amazing! I gotta go though, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay, I'll text you when I can!" I told her.

"I love you!" she says.

"I love you too!"

--------------------------------------

So there's Zayn's little part, now I'm sorry if this next parts confusing, but I want to jump around--well no i don't want to, I kinda have to so I can make something work out :)

Carly PoV -- TWO WEEKS AFTER JUDGES HOUSES

So, Zayn had been gone for three weeks, one for bootcamp and two for the live shows. His band, One Direction, was doing really well, and I was proud of him. So far, they'd sung Viva La Vida and My Life Would Suck Without You, and both the songs and performers were amazing.

I was starting to miss Zayn like crazy though, but I'd been hanging out with Doniya and her friends, and Shay, of course. I heard Brittney had left for Uni, so good riddance to her.

I'd applied for the University of Cambridge for Uni, where I was going to go study to be an English teacher, which was what I'd wanted to do. I'd gotten put on the waiting list, and they'd told me I would probably start next year or the year after.

 FASTFORWARD ONE WEEK

I was late. Or, rather my period was. It kind of scared me, because I'd never been late a day in my life, and the only thing that came to mind was what Doniya and I had been talking about on our girls day. I decided to shrug it off--maybe I was just late. I'd decided to wait a day and see.

It still didn't come and I was in a panic, unitl Doniya called, wanting to go for another girl's day. "Yes, we must!" I told her. "There's something I need to pick up..."

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE PREGNANT!" she freaked.

"Shh! No I'm Not. Well, i don't know if I am or not, that's the whole point of buying the damn pregnancy test!" I tell her.

20 mins later--

"I can't do it..." I told Doniya. "Just tell me.

She looks at the test. I hold back a groan. "You're...pregnant..." she whispers.

I'm in shock. How exactly are you supposed to respond when you find out your pregnant? "Oh..my...God..." yeah, let's settle for that.

We go home right away, so I can face probably the worst thing that can ever happen to a 17-year-old girl. Telling your parents your pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! >:) tell me what ya think is coming next! sorry i stopped a little short but im going to bed, so enjoy this till tomorrow or whenever I update :D