Overwhelmed, Part Two.

Chapter 9, Stil! :P

Carly POV.

So, me and Doniya decided to go to lunch as well. "I'm so glad you ended up being with Zayn," she tells me.

"I'm so happy with him," I tell her, smiling brightly.

"Good! And I trust you two are being responsible..? not to sound like his mother or anything but i am his older sister," she says with a mocking stern look on her face.

"Um...yeah..." I tell her. Oops. So yeah, me and Zayn had had sex the night of the party, and i hadn't told anybody, not even Shay, until now.

Her face goes red. "Oh my god you guys did it!" and yeah, she basically started freaking out in the middle of the restaraunt. "Wait. Your not pregnant are you?!"

I shook my head furiously. "No. I don't know...I don't think so but my time hasn't come yet this month, so I can't be sure..." I tell her.

She smiles, which confuses me. is she happy that i might be pregnant? Apparently so. "I'm really going to miss Zayn while he's away," I tell her.

"Yeah, me too! Hopefully he'll come back a winner though." We both smile, knowing Zayn could do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so sorry for cutting it short, but i have to go take a shower! if I can get a good response by the time i get back in 30 min-45 min, i'll update again tonight, with part three <3.