The Invite.

Chapter 14! Paige PoV.

I woke up realizing I was curled up next to Harry. Me, Dani and Carly had spent the night over in the lads' hotel room last night; they'd all be going back to their hometowns for a while before they started their x-factor tour.

I got up and silently walked into the living room, careful not to wake Harry or any of the others. I make myself some toast, and look out the window. It's downpouring, badly. Eventually the others get up, and we decide to have a movie night.

"But what are we going to to about snacks?" Niall protested.

"I'll run out and grab some popcorn and stuff," Zayn volunteers. Carly decides to go with him. While we're waiting, we decide to watch The Hunger Games, a film we all like. 

Niall and Louis also dissapear for a few moments before we start the movie. Where did they go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Niall PoV.

I quickly drew up Samantha's phone number on my phone. She answered on the third ring. "Hello?" 

"Hey Samantha, it's Niall!" I tell her.

"Hey, Niall! So good to hear from you! How are you?"

"Great. Me and the rest of the lads and their girlfriends are watching a movie in a few. Would you like to join us?"

I think she's smiling. "I'd love too!" I tell her the address of the hotel and she comes right over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Louis PoV.

So, Joal was making me mad. I wanted to see her again. When we decided we'd have a movie day, I didn't hesitate to call her. "Louis?" she answered right away.

"Hey love! I was wondering if you'd like to come over and watch some movies with me and the lads, and their girlfriends?" I ask, a tad shyly. 

"It's a date!" she exclaims, making a grin appear instantly on my face. I tell her the address of the hotel and she's over within 10 minutes.s

We all crowd in the living room, spending most of the day watching movies, eating food, and laughing. It's definitely one of the best days I've ever had. Joal makes it even better when she says she'd love to see me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige PoV.

After our little movie marathon, Niall and Louis both walk into the kitchen, with huge smiles on their faces. "What's got you two so happy?"

And they both spill to me that Samantha and Joal--the girls they'd invited over today--liked them back! I was happy for them, it was time for them to find someone special too. Now everyone had someone--Harry, the love of my life, had me, Carly and Zayn were i'm pretty sure never going to break up, Danielle and Liam were just too--indescriably perfect, and now the two other boys had found special ladies as well <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i hope you guys liked it! 3+ votes for the next chapter! :)