Big News.

Chapter 2

Zayn and I walk back to the school, hand in hand. We can’t stop smiling and giggling. We spend the rest of lunch hanging out and talking, just like we always do. After lunch he kisses me, for the first time, and my heart races.

Shay and Brit rush up to me as I'm on my way to class. "Soo, what did he say?" Shay teases me when they meet up with me.

"Well...we're officially a couple!"

"It's about time!" Me and Shay laugh. "Everybody knew you two liked each other."

In retrospect, I should've realized Brit was giving me her 'jealous' look. "Congratulations." She says, a little angrily. What was that about?

By that time, i'm in Math, the one class I don't have with Zayn, or any of my friends. After Math, which was very long and very, very, boring, I headed to Latin, then home.

Zayn and I rode on the bus, where everybody seemed to be quietly observing us. Usually my bus was loud-very loud-but today it was quiet, until Zayn and I walked off the bus. He walked me to my driveway, like the gentleman he is. "Alright, so I'll see you tomorrow?" Zayn asks.

"Yes you will!" I smile and step up on my tiptoes to kiss him. "Call me later!"

He returns my smile and kiss. "I will. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye Zayn!" I watch him walk down the road until he dissapears down his driveway.

"Hi sweetie," Mom calls out from the kitchen.

"Hey, mom!" I call back. I go into the kitchen, and grab an apple from the fruit bowl.

"How was your day?" she smiles.

"It was great!" I exclaim. "Mom, Zayn and I are officially dating!"

"Well, i'm glad you've found somebody I approve of," jokes my father, who just came in the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey, i hope you like the story so far.  Tell me what you think of it. I'll update once or twice a week, depending on the responce/votes I get on the story. Okay, that's all I wanted to say.

~Carly_Malik.