Stole My Heart.

Chapter 12.

Niall POV (idk i wanted to make it interesting.)

Zayn and Carly came back at about lunch, all happy-couple like. They sat on the couch, and went through this baby book Carly had got. Zayn had told us about the pregnancy sometime last week, before we'd met with management. and he seemed really happy.

I, on the other hand, wasn't. It seemed like all the guys had a special girl, except for me. Zayn was practically engaged to Carly--he'd told us the story about when he'd given her a promise ring about 1000 times now--Harry was dating Paige--i didn't think they'd ever break up, and then there's Daniele and Liam, who are like the perfect couple.

Louis didn't have a special girl yet either, but he'd told me he was looking. I was too, and I was hoping to find my princess soon. A couple hours after Zayn and Carly come back, we all head out to the concert revenue--we were playing tonight right in London. Cher even made an appearance, to wish us--more specifically, Zayn--luck before we went onstage. "She better back off," I told Zayn. "Carly really doesn't look impressed with her."

"Management wants us together," Zayn confided. "It's not going to happen, though. So yeah, i agree. She needs to back off." He goes up to Carly and gives her a kiss before we go on stage, and I see her.

My princess.

She's in the front row...she's got beautiful brown hair, green eyes, and an indescribable smile. I'm in love, I know it. I keep stealing glances at her throughout the whole concert, i hope one day i'll find her again...

After the concert, Lou and I decide to go down to the club, while the others go home. And she's there too! I go up to her. "Hi, I'm Niall!" i say.

"Hey Niall! I'm Samantha. Nice to meet you!"

I take her hand, and kiss it. "Nice to meet you too."

We talk forever. When she has to leave, she hands me her number. "Call me tomorrow!" she tells me. I promise I will.

 Lou comes up to me a few minutes after she leaves. I must be staring after her, because of the fact that Lou has to ask, "is something wrong, mate?"

"Nothing's wrong," i tell him. "I think I'm in love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i hope you guys liked it <3