I'll Fight For You

Chapter 11!

Carly PoV

So, things were crazy. One Direction literally became superstars overnight, and Zayn and I were currently travelling to London, where him and the rest of the boys had to meet with their management to plan a mini-UK tour.

He took me with him cause he wanted me to meet his bandmates and they wanted to meet me. When we got to the hotel, some really expensive, posh place, we went up to the rooms. The boy's would all be sharing one, and I'd be sharing one with Paige, who'd been dating Harry for a few months. Danielle, Liam's really nice and super pretty girlfriend, were staying with us too.

When they met with management, we had to stay outside the confrence room or whatever you wanted to call it.

When we arrived with our boys, we were all told to wait until they settled a few things first. "Let's eavesdrop, it's not hard at all!" Louis says. We all press our ears to the paper thin door.

"...okay...yes and we'll present him and Cher Lloyd as a couple...its only beneficial." I was immediately worried about which of the guys they were talking about.

"I agree. We wouldn't want him having a girlfriend pregnant...i'm not entirely sure he'll leave her though."

"Please. We'll pay her off--and him for that measure, just ot be safe."

At that, we hear footsteps coming towards the door. We all scatter around and I realize I'm about to start to cry. Zayn wipes the tears off my face. "It's okay. They can't do anything about us. You know why?"

"Why?" I ask him.

He smiles at me and tucks some loose hair behind my ear. "Because I love you." He kisses me in front of everybody, including the management, who just walked in. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

"I love you too!"

They go in the meeting, and I can't help but cry again. What if they threaten to kick him out of the band if he doesn't leave me? It would ruin his career. "Carly, whats the matter?" Danielle asks me.

"I heard them say that they wanted Zayn to leave me...and something about Cher Lloyd," i whisper.

She looks at me. "Zayn wouldn't leave you for anything, I can tell. That boy is crazy about you!"

 That gets us all talking about our absolutely crazy, wonderful boyfriends and how much they mean to us. When they come out of the meeting, Zayn looks angry, like he's about to cry. "What's wrong, babe?" I ask him.

"Nothing, I'll tell you back at the hotel, okay?"

I nod, entertwining his hand with mine. Back at the hotel, we all decide to watch a movie. "Can we watch Toy Story? please please please?" Liam begs.

"Of course, Li," Danielle tells him, smiling. So, we end up watching the movie. Me and Zayn go into the small kitchen area of the suite to make some popcorn.

"They want me to leave you." Zayn tells me. "Management. They seem to hate you. They want me with some other celebrity."

"What? Why?" I ask him. I try not to get upset.

"Only because your pregnant...with my baby...they offered to pay us both to break up."

Okay. It's too much. I can't hear this. I begin to cry, again. Zayn comes over to me and wraps me in a hug. "Babe, it's okay. I told them that if they wanted me in the band, they'd have to accept you too, because there's no way I'm leaving you and this baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so that's it for this update! Start commenting on weather you think the baby should be a boy or a girl, and what you think the baby's name should be!