Overwhelmed, Part One.

Okay so heres chapter 9, where we say goodbye to Zayn as he goes to bootcamp for x-factor :)

Chapter 9 :)

Carly POV.

I woke up early on Monday morning, feeling like crap. Zayn would be leaving today for the first stage of the x-factor: bootcamp. They'd spend a week preparing, then they'd be performing and the judges would decice if they went on to the next round or not.

So, I quietly got up, got myself breakfast, and got dressed, and went over to Zayn's house, where his sisters and parents were eating breakfast, and waiting for him to get ready to go to the airport. Zayn, of course, had asked me to come, too.

Soon enough, he came downstairs. We help him put his luggage in the back of his parents SUV, and we left for the airport, which was a couple hours away. His parents sat in the front, his two sisters Walihya and Saffa sat in the middle, and we had the back all to ourselves.

Now, Zayns not a morning person so within about an hour, he was resting his head on my shoulder, sleeping. We let him sleep until we got to the airport, where we had to say goodbye. He hugged his parents and sisters, and hugged them.

He turned to me and wrapped me in a big hug. "Good luck, sweetheart," I told him. "I hope you make it." He smiles at me.

"Thanks babe, I'll need it," he says. "I'll see you guys soon!" He gives me a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too," I told him. We stood and watched as he went to the lineup for security.

We headed back to Bradford, where we found Doniya at the Malik's house. She'd been here earlier too, to say bye to Zayn, but she was heading back to the city sometime today so she decided not to come to the airport. Doniya and I get along pretty well, which is good I guess.

"Hey Carly!" she greets me.

"Hey Doniya! I thought you were heading back to the city today?"

"No, not for a couple days, theres some nasty virus going round the Uni. We were told to wait to come back till it clears."

"Ah, thats not good!"

"No, it really isn't. Anyways, we should have one of our girls days today?" Doniya and I ussed to hang out all the time and go to the mall and everything, and we'd gotten into the habit of calling them "girls day."

"Definitely!"

So, we spend all day hanging out and everything like we used to. Around 1:00 we decide to grab a bite to eat at Nandos. "I hope Zayn wins the x-factor," she tells me.

"That would be amazing," I tell her. "I'm gunna miss him like crazy though."