Boss

The one where Taehyung is richer than usual

Kim Taehyung. A name every single person in the nation is familiar with. He is currently the richest man in the world after the debut of his greatest invention: Air Touch Technology. This invention allows the user to use any kind of tech whilst just touching the air, the view of their device only visible to them using a pair of eye contacts. Like a computer made out of empty space. With this simple invention, he rose to the top of the world, riches, fame, everything. It has been 6 years since this invention went into the market, and it is still the top used one since then. Almost every device now has been replaced with air technology— phones, computers, tablets, even cars.

Jeon Jungkook is one of the many people in the world who absolutely adore him. With no one else to look up to after the death of his father and his mother abandoning him, he turned to Taehyung. Taehyung had been Jungkook's idol ever since he first heard of him. His whole world and profession solely built over the will to be just like Taehyung and to meet him one day.

He attempted learning code and computer programming, getting his hands on every computer he could. This eventually got him in quite some trouble with the law ("Who knew hoarding and stealing tens of computers and personal data from people was a crime?"). A nice ban from any device for 3 years. Still, he continued to evolve his technological skills, (the police missed one stolen laptop) to the point he could hack almost anything he wanted to. His coding and programming reached great levels, but with his criminal record and the ban, he couldn't really go any farther than that.

93° Fahrenheit. Too hot for any meeting at any park, no matter how important Jimin says it is. The beating sun rays on his back a constant reminder of that fact. Even in his white tank top, black bandanna shorts, and white flip flops, he still felt like he would feel just as hot in a puffy winter jacket. Ugh, what is this heat. The constant waving of his hand over his forehead did nothing to avail his predicament as he made his way down to the park.

On his way to the park, his eyes caught sight of a little bit of heaven in this hell. A sweet ice cream shop. Jimin can wait a little bit longer. Taking a refreshing turn into the cool air of the building, Jungkook took his time ordering his favourite ice cream flavour. As soon as his ice cream cone was made, he dug in, savouring every bit of goodness he could. Definitely worth the yelling I'll get from Jimin. A small moan of pleasure slipped out of his mouth as the coolness of the ice cream washed over his warm body, easing him just a little. With a last lick of ice cream from his fingers, he made his way back out the door into the awaiting abyss called summer heat.

It took him approximately 10 minutes to get to the park, the sun's relentless heat slowing him down exponentially. He stopped for a second to look for Jimin, his eyes scanning the wavering scene in front of him— a mirage from the hot temperatures. Catching sight of a bright orange-red mix of hair, he began his walk again. He made a quick wave and yelled, "Jimin! Hey!"

Jimin, hearing Jungkook's voice, whipped his head in his direction, a smile taking over his features. "Jungkook," he chuckled, " You've got a little bit of ice cream on your chin."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he frantically tried to wipe it off, missing the targeted spot completely. Jimin just laughed some more.

"Don't worry," Jimin winked, lying through his teeth, "You got it all off." Next time, call me hyung and I'll spare your dignity.

A sigh of relief escaped Jungkook's lips. "So, what did you call me here for? It better be important because in case you haven't noticed, it is scalding."

"Oh really? I couldn't tell."

"Hyung!"

"Fine, fine. A friend of mine needed some technological help and I told him about your skills. He thinks you might be useful," Jimin explained with an added smirk that put Jungkook on edge just a little.