Drunk

The one where Taehyung drinks too much

Everyone becomes a completely different person if enough alcohol is added into their system. Their morals degrade and their brain goes out of function temporarily.

The Bangtan Boys, a group of celebrities that hang out together when their schedule allows are no exception to this rule. This group is made up of 7 insanely famous actors, models, idols, and dancers.

Kim Namjoon, a model and the most successful music producer out there, becomes a moody drunk. He'll be happy one moment, forcing everyone to continue drinking as much alcohol as possible, but as soon as someone refuses, the waterworks appear.

Kim Seokjin, a talented actor and model, becomes a flirty drunk. He flirts with anyone and everyone within his line of sight. This behaviour usually pisses Namjoon off to the point of him becoming sober and dragging his flirty boyfriend home.

Min Yoongi, a rapper and music producer only second to Namjoon, becomes a loud drunk. Polar opposite to his usual personality, he says every word with an added accent, often deafening anyone unlucky enough to have a conversation with him.

Jung Hoseok, co-owner of the most popular dance studio in the world, JPHJ, and professional dancer, becomes a quiet drunk. In this state, he takes on the personality of Ferb Flynn-Fletcher and says, on average, 10-15 words. Those words are usually so quiet, you wouldn't even know he spoke.

Park Jimin, co-owner of JPHJ, endowed dancer, and idol, becomes a stripper. He takes off any piece of clothing he currently has on and goes streaking around wherever his drunk self is. Usually, his best friend Kim Taehyung stops him from going overboard.

Jeon Jungkook, a gifted idol and model, becomes a humorous drunk. He laughs at anything and everything that happens and makes jokes all night. It gets pretty annoying after the first 3 jokes.

And finally, Kim Taehyung, a polished actor starring in over 32 of insanely proficient films. The "alcohol virgin". He's never had a drop of any alcoholic drink in his life, and he doesn't plan to. No one knows what his drunk side is like, even him, and he wants to keep it that way.

On the night of Jungkook's latest comeback, the Bangtan Boys decided to all get together and hang out at Seokjin's place. The actor had the biggest estate and booze collection out of all of them, and it was his turn to host that night.

Yoongi was always the first to show as he lived the closest to the eldest. At exactly 9 o'clock, he showed up with 7 packs of his own alcohol because no matter how many times anyone tried to convince him otherwise, standard beer was below him.

"Yoongles, welcome." Seokjin stated from his place on his illustrious, pink and black spotted couch as he continued to check his social media. He didn't have to turn to look at the small man before knowing who it was. "You can put your drinks in the fridge while we wait for everyone else."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and laughed a little before plucking out a bottle and twisting off the cap. "As if I'm waiting for any of those fools." He proceeded to slide down next to Seokjin and slowly gulp down the single bottle, fully prepared to already get drunk before the night started.

Hoseok and Jimin rolled in a couple minutes after Yoongi, Hoseok having to stay outside for a few to convince their manager that they don't need him.

"For the last time," Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose, "We promise we won't get into as much trouble as we did last time." He put a hand over his chest. "Scout's honour."

His manager, not believing a single word that came out of the brunet's mouth, shook his head slowly and headed home.

Jimin was practically bouncing into Seokjin's house, blonde hair flying everywhere. "What's up, sluts!"