"Don't even look at him"

As the rain poured down, the seven remaining siblings stood outside near the oak tree Luther had talked about in the pouring down, freezing rain

As the rain poured down, the seven remaining siblings stood outside near the oak tree Luther had talked about in the pouring down, freezing rain. Ivy stood next to Diego and Allison as she stared over at Ben's statue with a sad look in her eye. Once her lip began to tremble, Grace had put a hand on her face, making Ivy give her a small smile.

"Did something happen?" she asked with a smile as she looked around. Ivy looked at Diego as the two shared a concerned look.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison asked her as Grace's smile faded.

"Yes, of course." she said as, before looking down.

"Is Mom okay?" Alison said as she looked at the two. Ivy nodded as Diego spoke up after.

"Yeah yeah she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge." Diego informed her with a single nod.

All the siblings stood there awkwardly for a moment. Ivy took a double glance at Diego next to her and realized he hadn't brought a umbrella with him like the other. She moved closer to him so that her's towered over the both of them before giving him a small smile before they both looked back at Luther.

"Whenever your ready, dear boy." Pogo said to Luther, who nodded and took a deep breath. Once he poured the ashes, they all just went down into a pile, making Luther stand there awkwardly.

"Would have been a little better with some wind." he said with a cough to clear the air.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked as he looked around. They all looked away, aside from Ivy, who was once again staring at Ben's statue.

"Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his dept. He was my master, and my friend. And I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-" Pogo spoke but Diego cut him off.

"He was a monster." The tan boy cut in, make Klaus laugh and the others to look at him.

"He was a bad person and a worst father. The worlds better off without him." Diego continues as he stared off.

"Diego." Allison snapped at him, only making it worse.

"My name is number two. You know why? Because our father couldn't bother to give us real names... he had mom do it." He spoke as he stepped out from under Ivy's umbrella and glanced at Grace, who just smiling.

"Would anyone like something to eat?" she spoke up as she glanced around.

"No Mom, it's okay." Vanya said from the other side of her as Grace frowned with a "oh ok".

"Look, you wanna pay your respects, go ahead. But at least be honest about the man he was." Diego finished with a knowing look.

"You should stop talking now." Luther glared over at him, attempting to keep his voice down.