"I'm Ronnie, you'll love me."

Las Vegas 1959

Ivy landed with a thud, the ace in her chest as she hit the top of a car. The alarm was ringing loudly as she sat up, clinching her sore boobs now. The odd look she was getting from the people around her made Ivy slid off the car, flattening down the skirt.

"Klaus!" she called out first, looking for her brother anywhere, not seeing a trace of any of her siblings.

"You lost, girl?" a deep voice asked as Ivy turned and saw a man looked at her oddly, his closed baggy as fake glitter was glued to his face, standing in the shadows of the ally.

"Have you seen anyone around here? Anyone who doesn't look like the fit in?" Ivy questioned, her confusion taking over her as she looked at the old clothes and cars that were all over.

"Just you, sweetie." he said, tipping the hat at her as Ivy sighed.

"Come on, let me show you were lost people tend to go." he said, waving her over some. Any other day Ivy would have denied following a man anywhere but the idea of finding her family was enough for her to follow quickly, staying a few feet behind as she made sure her plants roamed the ally walls.

"What is that?" Ivy asked, hearing the loud boom of drums and the buzz of electric guitar.

"Welcome to heaven on earth." he said with a grin, pulling open the rustic door for her as Ivy was blinded with bring neon lights, mainly purple and green as the band on the stage performed loudly. A man was jumping around the stage, singing lyrics she didn't recognize into the mic as the glitter was glued to his face much like the guitarist and drummer behind him.

"Woah." Ivy said in shock, taking a step inside as she felt the rush in her veins. People were dancing around, jumping and spinning to the music as their outfits were similar to everyone else's just a bit dirtier and ripped. The neon lights flashed as Ivy walked in more, looking around in shock. The lights made her eyes appear brighter then what they actually were, looking up at the secret club.

"Hey!" a voice called out as Ivy looked to her side. A tall girl, at least five inches taller, with blonde hair and pale skin called out as she locked eyes with Ivy. The ends of her hair were a bring pink color as her eyelids sparkled with glitter, a bring smile on her face as she looked at the shorter girl.

"Hi." Ivy greeted her, her smile making her face burn as she looked up at her.

"Where'd you get your top?" she asked curiously, Ivy's style something she'd never seen before.

"I made it." Ivy informed her, yelling over the music as the girl smiled.

"Cool cat, aren't you?" The girl asked, her smile never leaving her face as she looked down at Ivy as the girl laughed.

"What are you doing here? You don't look like you belong." she said with a eyebrows raise, the sparkles on her eyes shining as the lights hit her just right.

"I'm looking for my family." she said as the girl hummed, pursing her lips as she looked around.

"I don't see them, wanna dance instead?" she asked as Ivy frowned her eyebrows while the girl grabbed her wrist.

"Who are you?" the shorter girl asked as she moved between the many bodies of people, making sure to not let go of the unknown girls hand.

"I'm Ronnie, you'll love me." the girl smiled as she grabbed Ivys shoulders, moving her body slightly until Ivy got on beat. She swayed in the slightest as Ronnie did the same, their bodies dancing along side each other as the lights shined down on them, the beat of the music echoing in their ears.

"What even is this place?" Ivy asked confused, looking around at the comforting large studio.

"A forbidden place where the people go to fine themselves." Ronnie said back with a dramatic look, giving Ivy a wink as she spun her in a circle.

"Forbidden?" Ivy aided confused, the few boys kissing and the different music not coming as a surprise to her.

"Well, that's illegal." Ronnie said, pointing toward the two boys as she then pointed the other way.

"They aren't allowed anywhere." Ronnie went on, motioning to the dark skinned people who were dancing and smiling to the music.

"And the town doesn't approve on this music, nor the way we dress, or the way she express ourselves." Ronnie said as she pointed to the stage then motioned toward the glitter on her eyes.

"What year is this?" Ivy asked as she paused, realizing there was no way it was twenty nineteen anymore.

"Nineteen Fifty-Nine, silly." Ronnie said with a laugh as she gave Ivy a confused look, watching the green eyed girls face fall in shock as her eyes widened.

•••••

other chapters will be much longer then this but here's the first chapter!

i know i was gonna use sophia lillis but i changed it to hunter bc she deserves more hype!

i missed you guys so so so much! i can't wait to continue this book once i binge the rest of tua ahha.