"Always together."

"Now what?" Luther asked as the four stood in the street, not counting Ben who was still covered in puke but in ghost form again sitting next to Ivy on the ground, she'd finally stopped crying and her hair was slowly turning brown to resemble neut...

"Now what?" Luther asked as the four stood in the street, not counting Ben who was still covered in puke but in ghost form again sitting next to Ivy on the ground, she'd finally stopped crying and her hair was slowly turning brown to resemble neutral though they missed when it was blonde to show happiness.

"Now nothing, Luther! Make your peace with god!" Five yelled at his brother as Ivy rolled her eyes.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked with a crazy look and a tone of disbelief.

"Screw them both." Five spoke as he waved him off.

"Shut the hell up!" Ivy said annoyed with her twin.

"What about Diego?" Klaus asked in pain as he slowly got up from the ground, "He's quite a responsible young man, no?"

"No." Ivy shook her head.

"Something must have happens to them." Luther spoke as Ivy nodded in agreement.

"Screw Diego, all right?" Five asked as Ivy rolled her eyes again.

"Five, don't even!" she said annoyed with a groan.

"I was better off on my own in the apocalypse." Five rolled his eyes in annoyance, Ivy chose to ignore his words this time.

"Five! Come on." Luther said with a knowing look, annoyed and over not standing up for himself or the others.

"You know what, Luther? It's every siblings for himself now. How bout that?" Five asked as he stormed inside making Ivy stood to her feet.

"And I thought I was the dramatic twin." she spoke while jumping off the dumpster and standing infront of Luther, "I'm gonna find my sisters and Diego, you coming?"

"I'll handle Five, you two go find Allison and the others, we'll meet back here." Luther said as Ivy nodded, waking back over to help Klaus up as he continued to shout at Ben.

Ivy could see the light on in the house, a car in the drive way. Walking up she knocked and continued to hold Klaus's wrist. It was silent for a moment before Ray peaked his head through the curtain with a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Ray Ray!" Klaus gushed as Ivy gave a forced smile.

"Allison isn't here, is she?" Ivy asked before she pushed her way into the living room, "Allison! We were so worried!"

The same guy that had attacked her at the house party just a few days ago was dead on their couch.

"Oh, oh, I see. It's gonna be one of those kinda night, huh?" Klaus asked, cutting Allison off as he took sight of the dead body as well, "So are we burnin' or barin'?"

"Lord." Ivy sighed at his words.

"God, why are people so much heavier when their dead?" Allison asked as her, Ivy , and Ray attempted to tie.