"I trust you"

'I need to see her alone' Allison wrote on her notebook and held infront of Luther

'I need to see her alone' Allison wrote on her notebook and held infront of Luther. The five of them just showed up at the concert as they heard the violins already playing.

"Allison I can't let you do that, okay? She's beyond reasoning" Luther said to her .

"You hear the music? It started" Diego said. Ivy was messing with her fingers as she stood between Klaus and Diego.

. A tap on Ivy's shoulder made her turn and see Allison holding up her notebook that said 'Come with me'

"No way, nu ugh. Vanya snapped and tried to kill her last time they saw each other! That shits n-n-not happening again" Diego said as he pointed a finger at Allison angrily. Ivy hit his arm to make him look her way.

"I'll be okay. I've gotta protect her" Ivy nodded her head as Allison smiled softly. Diego stared at her before Ivy wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you st Ives" he said with a chuckle as did Ivy.

"I love you too" she said before pulled back before turning to Luther.

"Keep them safe, space monkey" Ivy whispered as she hugged him. She hugged Klaus soon after. Luther sent her a nod before Allison and Ivy linked hands and walked into the room where the concert was happening. They saw Vanya and began to walk down the isle.

"I'm so proud of her" Ivy said quietly as Allison squeezed her hand. Once they made it to the front, ignoring the weird looks they got, the both of them flashed her a smile. Vanya stared at the two for a moment before smiling as well. Then out of no where, Luther and Diego ran from either side of the stage and went to grab Vanya, but she swung her violin stick, sending them all flying backwards.

The audience started to scream and run off, the rest of the Violinest stood up but Vanya swung her stick again, making them all sit and start to play again. The four siblings all hid behind the chairs .

"She's stronger than expected" Luther said.

"I tried telling you, she threw me through many walls" Ivy said.

"Yeah well you're not that strong, Ivy, anyone can do that" Diego said to her making Ivy roll her eyes. Allison threw something at Luther angry .

"Yeah we're fine thanks for asking. Look I almost lost you once I wasn't gonna let it happen again" Luther said to Allison.

"So much for the element of surprise, what else you got?" Diego said to Luther. Allison then hit the seat as she tried to get their attention and pointed toward Vanya.

"No shit Allison tell us something we don't already know" Diego snapped at her.

"She's talking about the violin. It's her lightening rod" Ivy said as they all peaked at Vanya over the chairs.

"If we can take it from her we might have a shot" Luther said just as the same guys from the bowling alley came in shooting again.

"These bitches again?" Ivy asked in surprise as she guarded Allison with her body. The rest of the violinist now stood up and ran and this time Vanya actually allowed it to happen but she continued to play, clearly angry.