"Three Forty Five"

"Three days?" Allison asked as she handed Luther a coffee then passed one to Ivy, who sat on a couch with Klaus next to her

"That's what Five said" Luther nodded. Ivy rolled her eyes.

"Little bastard did mention the apocalypses, he just left out the part about how soon"Klaus added in as he took a coffee.

"Can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed but Fives a little..." Allison trailed off with a whistle ,indicating how wack he was.

"Our little Pycho" Klaus giggled.

"He's our brother Allison, we have to trust him" Ivy said to her.

"He was pretty convincing. If he wasn't trying to stop a apocalypse from happening those two luniticts wouldn't be chasing him " Luther said with a huff .

"That's why they were after him?" Diego said in a lower voice.

"Yeah" Luther said back.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked and Luther tensed up at this.

"ughm-" Luther said with a drowned brows .

"Luther?" Ivy asked him with a odd look.

"Ughhhh apparently we all fought together against who ever was responsible..." Luther trailed off getting blank stares from his siblings.

"Ugh so here's the plan, we go through dads research-" Luther began but the four of them started yelling, clearly not liking the Idea and wanting to know what happened.

"Wait a tick, wait a tick. What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus asked Luther, who looked uncomfortable .

"Spit it out space boy!" Ivy shouted.

"Yeah, what aren't you telling us? cmon big boy, spit it out" Diego now said as he stared at Luther to
intimidate him. Luther looked around at the four before mumbling something under his breath .

"One more time?" Ivy asked as everyone else frowned there brows .

"Ugh I said we died" Luther said louder, making the four gapped at him before a umbrella flew out, causing Klaus causing him to scream.
--
"Is it just us?" Allison asked.

"How?" Diego said annoyed .

"When did he say this all?" Ivy asked. All five of the siblings were talking at the same time, all annoyed and confused at the fact that Luther said they died .

"Hey, what's going on?" Vanya asked as she entered the room with Lenord by her side.

"Vanya" Ivy's face lit up as she ran toward her and gave her a hug.

"Hey, you recovered pretty quickly. I stopped by to see you but you weren't home" Vanya said as the two pulled away.

"Yeah, Pogo fixed me up pretty good. I um I called your apartment yesterday... did you get it?" Ivy asked her with frowned brows.