"Hope I'm enough"

"So?" Five asked as Diego came over with a file

"So?" Five asked as Diego came over with a file. The twins were leaning against the stations wall as Allison walked over, hanging up the pay phone.

"You're welcome" Diego said annoyed as he gave Five the file.

"Thank you" Ivy told him politely, getting a grin from Diego back. Allison then snatched the file from Five quickly as Ivy leaned over her shoulder .

"Holy shit" Both the girls said as they stared at Harold Jenkins photo .

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody" Allison said as she held up the photo.
--
The four siblings just got out of Diego's green car infront of Lenords house.

"Be carful okay? We don't know what Peabodies capable of" Allison told the three.

"Yeah he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny" Diego said as the neared the front door.

"Yeah well so are most serial killers and mass murders. I mean look at him" Ivy said as she pointed over at Five. Allison chuckled from behind her.

"Thanks sis" Five said back sarcastically with a fake smile.

"Good point. So what's this guy want with Vanya?" Diego asked.

"Don't know. Why don't we ask him after we kill him?" Five asked as the three walked up the stairs. Allison walked behind the house.

"I second that" Ivy added as the twins high fives.

"Wow wow wait look i'm gonna burst through-" Diego began but he now noticed Allison wasn't there.

"You know it would be nice for people just to stick to-" Diego began but Five spaced jump away .

"The plan" he said with a sigh and then let his gaze fall onto Ivy. who had a shy smile on her face.

"Hope i'm enough" Ivy said to him.

Diego gave her a small grin before turning and running toward the window, busting through it. Ivy gasped from the other side and pulled the door open, considering it was unlocked .

"Diego, dude. The door was unlocked" Ivy said as she helped him up and took his pain.

"Subtle" Allison said as she watched the two with Five by her side .

"Yeah well my way works just fine. Yell if, you know, if you're in trouble" Diego said as he limped away.

"What even-" Allison began as she looked at Ivy.

"I don't have a clue" Ivy said back as the two stared at each other for a moment before laughing and waking away for Five to roll his eyes and walk the other way.
--
"Can you reach it?" Ivy asked as Allison reached for the attic rope.

"Almost" Alison said. Ivy sighed before waving her hand, allowing the small plant on the window seal to come forward and wrap its self around the small rope and pulled it down, allowing the sisters to go into the attic. Allison smiled as she touched the plant softly as it swiveled around her hand before going back. Ivy smiled as she watched.