"Please don't hurt me"

---"Luther! What the hell did you do!" Ivy yelled as she stormed into the small room as her plants flew around behind her

---
"Luther! What the hell did you do!" Ivy yelled as she stormed into the small room as her plants flew around behind her. She was angry.

"Ivy I had too, she hurt Allison" Luther said as he grabbed her shoulder.

"Let go of me you son of a bitch! Let me get to her!" Ivy yelled as Luther now picked her up.

"Hands off Luther" Diego stepped forward.

"Ivy we have to" Luther said as he put her down but kept his hands on her shoulder to hold her back. Ivy threw her head to the side as her plant grabbed onto the door handle as Vanya smile. Luther swung his hand around and grabbed the plant, squeezing it completely, making it fall limb. Ivy's mouth dropped at that.

"Ivy Claire, stop it right now" Luther glared down at her as his gaze fell onto Allison walking in. Ivy turned and ran to her immediately.

"Allison. Get her out of there please" Ivy said as she held onto Allison, who hugged her tightly. As the two let go, Allison stepped forward as Klaus held onto Ivy as she held back her tears.

"Allison what are you doing down
here, you should be in bed" Luther said as he sighed toward her. Allison then pulled out her notebook and wrote "Let her go" on it.

"I can't do that. She hurt you" Luther said. Allison then wrote "My fault"

"I'm sorry but she's staying put" Luther said as Allison looked hurt and went forward but Luther held her back. Allison continued to fight until Luther gave her a stern look before walking away. Ivy got out of Klaus's grasp as she slapped Luther across the face as he let out a huff at the contact.

"I'm gonna save her from this the same way I should have saved this family years ago" Ivy glared as she walked away.
___

"Yo what the hell is going on?" Diego asked as they all looked around wide eyed. The large booming sensation getting their attention.

"Where are those explosions coming from?" Klaus asked as Ivy looked around as some of the ceiling shook.

"Vanya. We need to get to safety outside the academy" Pogo said.

"I can't leave her here" Ivy shook her head.

"Miss Ivy please. She will be okay but you won't if you stay" Pogo said as Ivy nodded.

"Don't forget Mom" Luther called out as Klaus went down the hall.

"Ivy, cmon" Diego said as he grabbed her arm.

"I'm gonna get Five. I'll meet you guys outside okay? Go" Ivy said as she ran off down the hall. Diego hesitated before running the opposite way.

"Five! We gotta go! Vanyas gonna kill us!" Ivy yelled as she looked around his room and the opposite rooms in search for him.

"Five! Cmon please!" Ivy yelled until she ran out the door and came face to face with Vanya herself.

"Vanya, what are you doing? It'll be okay just... just come with me. We can fix this.. together like we always have" Ivy nodded as she held out her shaky hand.

"Are you scared of me Ivy?" Vanya asked her as she stared at her sister, who's eyes were wide and body shaking. Ivys mouth open as she went to speak but shaky breaths came out and all she could do was nod her head. Vanya tilted her head upwards a bit as Ivy let a tear fall.

"Please don't hurt me" she said but Vanya held too much anger. Not towards Ivy but toward all her siblings in general. So with a blink of her eye, Vanya had caused another explosion that sent Ivy flying backwards and through a wall as she then crashed into Diego and Klaus, who were in the middle of a hug.

"Holy shit Ivy" Diego spoke as he grabbed her but she hissed in pain, causing him to yank his hand away.

"What happened?" Klaus asked as he scanned her to see multiple burn mark and cuts that leaked blood all along her body.

"We have to go, she's gonna hurt us" Ivy said as she pulled her self off the ground with a grunt in pain.

"Ivy. Hey focus you can heal yourself remember? You won't hurt anymore" Diego said as he grabbed her wrist.

"You guys this is not the time" Klaus said but Diego ignored him as he wiped some blood with his thumbs.

"Just focus Ivy. You can do it, you're a badass!" Diego said and gave her pleading eyes.

"I can't" she told him as pain leaked her voice .

"Yes you can" Diego said as he gave her a look. Ben and Klaus sprung forward and huddled together with them as their foreheads all stayed together until Ivy's body began to glow from the inside and the cuts along her body started to heal up. The three men smiled as Ivy stayed focused.

"You did it Ives you did it" Klaus said as he hugged her and spun her around while she smiled. Another explosion happened as Klaus guarded Ivy with his body as Diego held out a arm.

"We should go" Ben said as Ivy nodded.

"Definitely" Ivy said as she latched onto Diego's arm and they all ran outside to safety.
••••

you guys im on the last episode and i'm so sad. I've gotten so attached to Ivy wtf? Maybe I'll write more flash back chapters after? Idk but im sad

 I've gotten so attached to Ivy wtf? Maybe I'll write more flash back chapters after? Idk but im sad