"Guess It's Just Us Again."

Water

Water.

Air.

Water.

Air.

The words ran through Ivys mind as she was pulled deeper into the waters. Just as she attempting to pull up a truck fell into the water, pushing her rather deeper down. Lila was hit by the truck, falling into the freezing water as well. She saw Ivy sinking, falling deeper into the pond, reaching out for her.

Lila looked like she was considering it for a second, looked like she was actually thinking of swimming down and helping Ivy up. But she didn't, she did what everyone expected her to so and used her power to blow up the rest of the ice so she could crawl out.

Ivy was weak. She was powerful, easily one of the most powerful people along side Vanya. But being dropped in water, being freezing, having your powers sucked away from you... it wasn't easy for her. The girl, who's hair was a bright red now, squeezed her eyes shut and focused, focused as hard as she could.

And suddenly her powers twitched within you, the plants in the pond wrapping around her and pushing her up to the surface where she began gasping for air.

"Ivy! Ivy!" she heard Ronnie yell as she struggled to stay afloat, her truck sinking just a few feet away.

"What are you doing here?" Ivy asked as her teeth clattered, using the vines to pull Ronnies toward the shore with her.

"I couldn't leave you here, did you really expect me to just walk away and leave you here?" Ronnie asked her in disbelief with a laugh.

"No." Ivy said while scooting toward her, shutting her eyes and allowing the fire like feeling to form around them for a moment. Ronnie kissed her forehead as they warmed up as quick as they could within five seconds.

"How is she doing this?" Ronnie asked in shock as Ivy looked around.

"Shes like me... she can mimic everyone else, come on." Ivy said as she got to her feet fast when she heard Diego yelling for help, pulling Ronnie with her.

"Hey! What took you so long?" Diego snapped at his few siblings that crowded him.

"Well, we're here now. Do you wanna stop complaining?" Luther asked as Ivy punched his shoulder and motioned for him to lift.

"Or if you prefer we could just leave you." Klaus suggested as Luther pulled the large and heavy tractor off Diego's leg.

"What he said." Allison agreed as Ivy bend down to press her hand to his calf, healing the wound as quickly as she could.

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya asked while pacing slightly.

"Most of the time, yeah." Ivy agreed with a nod of her head.