"Sick Bastard."

slightly trigger warning: This chapter has the mention of stalking and miscarriages

slightly trigger warning: This chapter has the mention of stalking and miscarriages. If you are uncomfortable with that go ahead and skip over this chapter (it's only mentioned)

"What the hell is mind connect?" Diego asked as he looked over at Ivy in his passengers seat. Klaus and Five sat in the back.

"Um I don't know Diego that's why i'm asking you" she said with sass.

"Let me see" Five said as he reached over the seat and took her file from her hands.

"So like you connect emotionally with another's mind" Klaus said confused as Ivy sighed and looked forward again.

"That's impossible, we're literally connected and our minds haven't merged" Five glared as he handed her the file back. Klaus just let out a snort.

"You're just mad because she connects with me more" Klaus teased as he stuck him tongue out. The two than began to bicker in the back seat as Ivy stared forward, catching Diego's attention .

"Hey, it'll be alright. A new power... that can be cool" Diego said to her with a shrug.

"Or horrifying. Do you not remember what happened last time I discovered a new power? Dad locked me in a room with dying men" Ivy said as she looked away.

"Dad... isn't here anymore" Diego said as he looked at her then back at the road multiply times. Ivy sighed before pulling out another file from under her leg and handed it to him with a huff.

"What's this?" Diego asked as he took it from her as it sat in on his lap, using one hand to drive and another to flip through the pages.

"Your file. I remember how much you hated him writing stuff down about you so now it's yours to feel with the better memories" Ivy smiled softly as he looked at her and flipped the page again.

"Thank you" he said to her as Ivy looked out the window with a small grin.
--

"Not exactly what I was expecting" Klaus spoke as the four of them looked over, Lenored or Harold's dead body, with knifes in ever inch of his body. Ivy turned away and went toward the way of the kitchen.

"Ivy?" Five asked as he saw her walk off.

"Be right back" she spoke before taking deep breath in the kitchen. After a few seconds she heard a buzzing in his left ear as she slapped it away but it didn't do anything.

"Follow it" Ben's voice spoke up, making Ivy frown.

"Follow what?" she asked confused.

"The buzzing, it's your power. It's trying to tell you something" Ben told her as Ivy sighed and followed the buzzing until she reached a room where it was the loudest. As she opened the door, she saw pictures sprawled out all over the table. Her eyes frowned as she took a step in, the floor board cracked beneath her. With a deep breath, she walked over to the table. She peered down at the picture and picked one up.