"I hate you."

"Ivy, if we get bugs I swear-" Ronnie ranted as she watched plants and flowers of the sort fill the room

"We won't get bugs, Ronnie, take a chill pill for once." Ivy giggled as the vines twirled around the staircase, "Everyone else should be here by tonight, I don't wanna let them down with grey and oldness."

"Grey and oldness beats bugs." Ronnie pointed out from where she sat at the bar stool, sipping at a cherry coke her and Ivy where sharing.

"Bugs will never beat grey and oldness." Ivy laughed as she sighed in relief when she saw the room that was once ugly and boring filled with plants and flowers and vines. Ivy smiled as she stumbled a bit.

"Woah, hey." Ronnie said in a panic as she stood up quickly to grab Ivys arm, "What was that?"

"Power draining, completely worth it." the blonde spoke with a smile as Ronnie lead her to the couch with the shared coke in hand.

"Things feel like they're slowly falling into place." Ronnie spoke with a smile as she leaned her head back on the couch, "Don't you think?"

"Almost." Ivy nodded while looking over at her with a small smile.

"Almost is better then not at all." Ronnie spoke as Ivy grinned softly and nodded.

"Always is better then not at all." she repeated while staring over at the pink haired girl, "I'd say i'm happier now then I ever was before."

"Well from what I've heard, life before wasn't all sunshine and rainbows." Ronnie joked as Ivy shook her head with a sigh.

"Far from it... I think it's why i'm so close with my siblings, for so long they were my only happiness in life. Though Diego and I use to argue constantly, we were close as far as sibling go, all of us really." Ivy spoke as she looked at the ceiling for a moment, "I just sometimes wish we could have all been family in another way... in a way where we weren't treated like numbers and subject."

"I can understand... in a small way, I mean. My siblings and I were close... until things changed." Ronnie spoke as she trailed off, looking away as Ivy reached over and grabbed her hand.

"You never talk about what things were before." she said with wondering eyes, "You can always tell me, you know."

"I try not to remember it, it's better to pretend it didn't happen." Ronnie said softly as she squeezed Ivys hand back while looking over at her, "You can understand that, can't you?"

"More then you know." Ivy smiled as she looked at the clock.

"But you gonna go." Ronnie said as Ivy looked her way with a sad smile.

"And i'll be back as soon as I can." she spoke while raising to her feet, leaning over to press a small peak to Ronnies lips before leaving the building.