I. Secretly

A/N:
Greetings Polcas. I had a great de lulu time editing TayNew pictures and thought of writing fanfic because why not?

Hope you enjoy it! Comment mistakes and reactions however and wherever you want. It is much appreciated. I'm not a great writer so I don't expect much votes but if you think I deserve it then thank you very much.

Bye Polcas! 🤘🖖

...............................................................🍁

New and Tay followed their managers through the airport arrival gates and unto the waiting crowd of fans. They never expected to gain this much fans because of a series. A BL series at that.

Banners could be seen meters away and it made Newwie's heart flutter with joy and excitement every time they travel for fanmeets around Asia. He thought he'd be satisfied with just gaining a little bit of popularity and getting recognized for his acting job but he gained so much more. A fanbase dedicated to their onscreen couple and fanmeets around countries he never expected and never visited before.

Tay grabbed his shoulder and guided him to the crowd where they'll stay for a few minutes and meet the fans before departing for the hotel.

"You're squeezing me too much." Newwie joked to Tay but he tightened his grip and pinched him in the process. Whenever he appears to be weak in front of Tay, he always gets the opposite reaction. Tay knows him too well.

Tay rarely believes what he says because he tended to exaggerate the story. So when he sometimes tells Tay that he likes him, the message always never gets taken seriously.

Newwie knows that their onscreen couple status might never actually become a reality. So he continues to pine secretly his feelings for Tay. Or so he thought.

Tay

New slept heavily. He almost always sleeps early when they travel across countries because he can't handle a little bit of jetlag.

He scrolled through his phone and his Instagram account checking comments from friends and their fanclub. He couldn't read through them all but he tries to reply whenever he has time.

He noticed a particular photo at the bottom corner of his search feed. Yes, he admits he sometimes searches for his fanbase hashtags. New doesn't know but he tried searching for their couple hashtag from time to time and when he's alone.

The picture was of New---chest exposed and all hard pecs displayed. New was appropriately nicknamed 'Hin'. He worked hard on his muscles and abs. New hasn't told anybody but he was extremely conscious of his looks. When he was younger, he looked soft and cute and girls never took him seriously because he'd be mistaken as gay. When they started Five Live Fresh, Hin wasn't muscular neither was he manly. He looked like a stereotypical shy boy-next-door.

His skin is soft. Hair, naturally silky. Lips, moist and pink. Even when he bulked up, he still ended up with BL projects.

He 'liked' and commented on the picture with something witty. He always liked arguing with New even when they often ended up fighting. More so when they argue online. They always get teased and he laughs at his friends' comments.

He commented; 'getting ready for me Hin?'

He'll get so much fire for that comment alone but it's so fun when he hypes up the fans, fueling more rumors and more fan theories.

He snickered, took a picture for his Instagram story, and turned off his phone. He'll check it again after the fanmeet or when they got back in Thailand.

New's POV

The morning of the fanmeet, when he was having breakfast the managers were conspicuously looking happy and smug.

He kept looking at Tay who was eating normally. He tried ignoring the managers because they were always doing something strange and they were the ones who always kept making theories first. Deep inside he was happy but he really can't expect Tay to really make an effort in their onscreen fanservice. In fact, he does the work half the time and he got tired of expecting Tay to even just jokingly respond to his stage antics.

Not today.

The crowd was wild when they entered the platform stage. Banners all around and the MC was suspiciously smiling from ear to ear.
Fans were shouting and the frontline was even more hyped. I looked at Tay who just shrugged.

The usual routine program went on. They sang some songs and answered questions. When the time came for the fans Q and A, the crowd got even wilder and almost everyone was holding a camera.

"How was your sleep last night?" the MC asked. A perfectly normal question but everyone was smiling so much that he looked at Tay before answering.

"It was fine. I slept well through the night because of jetlag." The fans were getting weirder by the minute.

"I bet you did. We're glad Tay helped you through it. Tay is such a caring husband, isn't he?"

New thought nothing of the teasing question and also answered with a tease because that's how you do fanservice. He learned from Krist and Singto.

"Actually, I slept heavily because he made me tired."

Fans cheered so much that the theatre felt small. The cheers were bouncing off the room and the crowd was whistling wildly.

Tay laughed hard and hugged my back which made me surprised because he seldom does anything in front of a crowd.

"Oh my god. Now it's more complicated." Tay buried his face on my neck and I got goosebumps from the contact of his lips to the back of my neck. He mentally prevented himself from shivering.

He was confused. Finally, the MC pointed at the projected image at the corner of the stage where they screenshot Tay's IG story. It was me sleeping shirtless on top of Tay and face buried on his neck.

"Tay! What did you do?!" I shouted and slapped his shoulder repeatedly.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. It's because you were conveniently shirtless last night." This, Tay, said with the microphone still on. The crowd got even wilder.

His heart was beating wildly, smiling, and laughing while jokingly punching Tay. Not because he was hyped up with the crowd but because Tay did something cute and romantic for once and his heart can't take it. He can physically feel his stomach churn with butterflies eating his insides and he can't stop smiling.

~TBC~

...................................................................🍁
Tip:

The first few chapters are always crappy.  New always had a one-sided crush on Tay. They're always sweet with each other that it rots everybody's teeth. Skip to Chapter 4 where they started their relationship.