XVII. OffGun Side Story [M]

A/N:

No one really requested this chapter but I was trying to rest my TayNew brain for this day and so I birthed this OffGun chapter just for my fellow Babiis.

Vote and share if you think I deserve it. 

Peace Out! 🖖🤘
..................................................................🌺

Gun

He almost leaped out from his chair when Off messaged him to visit the office later in the evening. 

He would bet that Off will be scolding him nonstop. Tay talks like a damn hiphop rapper but Off talks like a mother with a firecracker for a mouth. He scolds and scolds but never really gets seriously taken by anybody because Off, to anybody who isn't as close, is all talk but no walk.

He doesn't quite agree with that notion.  Off is the most responsible person he knows.  He saves money and never splurge on anything other than his Hawaiian shirts.

If Off doesn't seem like a reliable person to others,  it's enough for Gun to be the only person who believes so. P' doesn't need that many friends anyway.  If he could be the only person that Off needs he'd gladly eliminate all others. Sadly, he doesn't live in a marvel universe.

The office seemed empty. The cubicles of the staff are in disarray and nobody seems to be working.  It makes sense though when it's already past office hours. Actors work at irregular times, however the staff follows the 8:00 to 5:00 pm normal office hours.

The lights were off and the night sky reflected on the window illuminates the rest of the office space. He went to the conference room.  It's the only place there is sofa on it and P'Off likes to lie down all the time.

"You made me wait too long.  Come here." Off said in a commanding voice.  He was sitting on the sofa rather than lying down like he had expected. 

He slowly walked towards Off and let P pull him down to his lap. He always loves it when Off is seriously angry. He doesn't do outbursts like how he usually nags and scolds about anything, instead Off let's his anger simmer like a boiling water. 

"What were you doing today?" Off asked calmly but his hand is gripping Gun's wrist tightly that he though might bruise in the morning.

"Nothing," he replied in all honesty but he knows Off doesn't believe him.  He always gets labeled as a liar by friends because he tends to exaggerate. He doesn't mind at all but when it came to Off his heart starts to prick.

"Whatever you're trying to do with New, don't do it. Don't interfere with them.  I don't want to fight Tay for something like this. Understand?"

Gun nodded tears already starting to well up but his lower body seems to be in contrary opinion.  He admits that he's a weirdo. He might even have a slight masochistic tendancy but that doesn't mean he gets aroused with P'Off's scolding all the time. He's hurting too though his dick seems to like it, muscles working in automatic.

Off pulled him closer till their stomach are touching and their faces,  for once,  aligned.

"I'm not even touching you and you're already up." Off commented. 

Warm minty breath fanning Gun's face and he feels like he's already leaking.  He could smell the aftershave that Off wears only once a week because he doesn't need that much shaving.