III. Deeply

A/N:

Greetings Polcas! It's hard making fanfics based on reality when I only have a minimal idea of their personalities. If you have a scenario in mind, just message me and I'll try to accomodate that into my writing.

Comment and vote however and wherever you like.

Peace Out! 🤘
..................................................................🍁
New

Tay had been getting bolder and bolder during fanmeetings. He isn't as shy as he was before. He can now make jokes and tease fans. Everybody is enjoying it. Not him. He isn't happy.

Tay exposing how he really is off camera to the entire fans made him a little jealous. He isn't thrilled about the innuendos and teasing remarks that Tay shows during fanmeets. His heart wasn't prepared for that. Now, he keeps getting more and more in love with Tay. He's so deep into the sinkhole of Tay's world that he can't possibly get out.

Right now, he's shooting for Wolf. He's in a scene on a bed with another actress. Even if there's a pretty girl in front of him, all he thinks about is how Tay is doing and if he's alright.

They were texting an hour ago but had to stop since they both have work and Tay is shooting a commercial in another part of the city.

"We'll take a break!" Director announced through his megaphone, dismissing everybody to take some snacks.

"Hey Ai New, your phone keeps buzzing nonstop. It might be P'Tay." Manager Prae handed my phone.

It had 3 missed calls and 5 messages from Tay. Could have been an emergency so rather than text him what was going, I dialled his number to call.

It rang once and immediately got answered by Tay.

"Was there something wrong? You called me and I missed it. I was shooting a scene."

"I was already done with the commercial shoot so I'm on my way to your studio." Tay announced.

Tay would oftentimes visit him and vice versa even during a shoot. They've been doing it since they were rookies, trying to support each other and give as many advice as they can.

"Okay. You sure? I'll finish my part in an hour so we can hang out and go home together."

"Yeah, there's a nice cafe near there that I like. I was thinking of going there with you after your shoot."

15 Minutes Later

Tay arrived the set still with his makeup on and looking dashing as usual. He had a Hawaiian shirt on, the ones they bought in pairs at Phuket.

"Hey, you done with your thing already?" Tay asked and handed the pinkmilk shake he brought with him.

"Just one scene and I'll be done. You can just sit there in the corner or in another room with P'Prae."

"No, I'll watch you. I wanna see a part of the series so I don't have to watch it every time it airs."

"If you insist. Don't destroy my stuff while I'm gone."

"I'll buy you another one if I do." Tay settled himself on a sofa inside a supposed bedroom where my scene will be shot.

"Liar you cheapskate. You don't dare buy expensive stuff."

"What scene will it be today?" Tay asked as he took out his iPad and scrolled some game app.

"I don't dare tell you. You'll just have to watch."

Tay
Scene Shoot

"New, you have to take off at least this much and then she'll unzip this much. You okay with that?" He heard the producer talk with New while he played with his iPad.

So today was a bed scene but probably not as racy since its not a rated series.

"It's okay." He saw New trying to do some push ups to pump up his muscles because he hasn't been working out lately and he lost some weight. His body might not look good in front of the camera. Or not. He has a flat stomach and some pecs but not as well defined as before.

New has been eating less to get ready for some skin exposure during the series but he hasn't bulked up either. Since he's been eating less sweets and working out more, he easily gets tired even before dinner.

"Okay let's rehearse and then let's take it to 1." Producer announced in the radio as he guided New and the actress to a bed where they'll be doing the scene.

New still has his shirt on when the girl straddled him and strated undressing Hin. It was awkward to see Hin with another girl because he usually is awkward with girls. Singto commented once in an interview how weird New is in some ways and also adorable.

He wasn't the type of person to make a move with girls first. He beats around the bush a lot and probably girls approach him first. He's cute but the kind of cute mothers and older sisters adore. Hin always had this youthful vibe that can't be easily toned down in front of camera so he always ends up with BL or older women as series partners.

The rehearsel didn't take too long and the shoot started right after. It was awkward to see New with another. It made his stomach ache a bit. He'll never be able to do the same in real life because he's just as awkward as New is in real life relationships. He never had the chance to confidently hit on a girl. He was more of a boy-next-door guy who doesn't make romantic remarks or make moves on a girl. He only ever makes sexual innuendos with Hin but not with anyone. Secret Seven Series was okay because he played a nice guy role and it was easy to pull off because it was near similar to his own personality.

When the actress started unzipping Hin's pants I cracked a smile because the staff probably didn't prepare his underwear for today. New was wearing the purple boxers with Adventure Time prints that he gave as a gift last year during Christmas as a prank.

"Okay Cut!!!" the actress bursted out laughing. The boxer was dark purple with Princes Bubblegum print on the side.

"We don't need to show all of your boxers so this is enough. Thank Budha it wasn't red polka dots or I'd have a heartattack," the director said as they reviewed the scene. The producer gave a thumbs up and let New go.

"Why were you wearing that boxers?" I asked New who was putting on his other shirt and helped him button up.

"It was comfortable okay? Besides I didn't think they'd unzip my pants today."

"Hoho, the husband is here to pick up the wife." The producer teased.

"He's taking me to a date." Hin said with a smug, riding the producer's tease.

"How lucky of you to have a caring husband. Good thing he wasn't jealous with the actress today. "

"She can't make him scream like I do. There's no need to be jealous," and then New threw his towel to my face.

"Shut Up!"

~TBC~