XV. Tonight [R13]

A/N:

I tried making the previous chapter dramatic but I just can't help myself from putting lewd dialogues. I watched too much thai interviews and they usually don't mind spilling about rated jokes and puns. P'Godji is my spirit animal though she isn't an animal.

Vote and share if you think I deserve it!

Peace Out!🖖🤘
..................................................................🍁

New

He didn't wait for nighttime to go home. The moment his work was finished he immediately drove home in lightning speed. He was freakin nervous.  He paced his living area several times and cleaned the unit as much as he could. 

Was Tay angry? When Tay is angry,  he gets physical and then applies the silent treatment routine after. He doesn't do silent treatment first then punch him or torture him later.

Should he make a run for it? No. He's already home.  Why did he even go home?  That one threat from Tay isn't worth trembling over.  He can stand his ground if he wanted to. 

But shia, his knees are weak. He doesn't want to play coward but anything related to Tay makes him nervous.

A hard knock on the door snapped him out of his thoughts. He hesitated but eventually opened the door. Tay was outside panting and sweaty but still looked handsome. His prominent adams apple bobbled as he took a visible swallow of saliva. 

Without words and without any warning he was pushed to the wall. Tay closing the door harshly and tossing his bag carelessly on the ground.

For a second he worried about his door hinges and the noise pollution but was distracted by Tay's hands pulling both his arms over his head.

Like a suckerfish, Tay sucked the life out of him. His sinful mouth making him dizzy and his low husky voice whispering New's name. They separated to take a breath. He almost wished to be immortal so he wouldn't need to stop kissing Tay.

"I told you that I'm possessive. Clearly you didn't listen."

If Tay is being angry right now, it doesn't seem like it. He looks sexy and dangerous but not life- threteaning-mad at him.

"Uhhuh," was all he could respond  though he doesn't have an addled brain. Not yet. What he has is a disease for Tay. He's unable to breath and calm himself around Tay. 

Tay.  Tay.  Tay. 

Tay smirked like he could hear Hin chanting his name on his head. The sunset falling on the horizon and casting a warm glow to Tay's skin through the glass window.

He has a really nice tanned complexion.  His skin glistens under the sun when he's soaked or sweaty. He could stare at Tay for the entire day until the rest of his life.

"I'm flattered that you're staring at me so intently but I want to eat you now. I can't do that with you spacing out on me." Tay, with his fingertips, traced New's jawline and down his throat till the hems of his shirt.  Like molten lava, it brought great fire to Hin's insides.

"Oh," was all he could say as Tay dragged his hands up New's stomach and disentangling his limbs off the shirt. Fingertips playing a chord as they softly strum his ribcage. 

Will he actually die from Tay's fingers? He feels like it. He feels like the world is collapsing and rebuilding all at once. He squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to actually look where Tay brushes his fingers. 

"Don't faint on me Hin.  I haven't even started yet."

"We haven't?" he squeeked and looked at his already half naked state. He's already aroused in less than 10 minutes. 

"I'm going to make it a very long night for you. For the last time Hin, you shouldn't be alone with someone else even if it's just N'Gun. I won't accept it." His eyes looked stern and serious. A command rather than a warning.

"N'Gun is just a close friend. Are you blind? I'm not going to serve my ass to every other boy I know."

"No you wouldn't but I won't allow you being too close with him either.  I don't want you to learn things from him. We're starting this relationship from scratch and I'm going to discover you at my own pace and my own time."

"Just because he knows about us doesn't mean I share every detail of our relationship, bedroom rituals or something like that. We haven't even had our second...you know."

Why is it so hard to say 'sex'? Love-making seems too archaic and 'fucking' is out of the question. He definitely doesn't want to be just a fuck buddy.

He then suddenly remembered Gun who revealed that he's just a fuck buddy to P'Off.

"You're spacing out again. I held back because I was worried with your ass but now you're tempting me too much."

"Tempt you?  When?" he asked incredulously. He didn't make any conscious seductive moves on Tay.

"You tempt me by making me jealous and angry. No one can touch you and neither can you touch anybody the way I touch you. You are mine and I am yours."

Tay trapped Hin between his arms. His face was so close he thought even a fly might have difficulty passing through between them. 

"I am yours," Hin repeated softly. Words he couldn't believe Tay would ever say. But he did and so his heart is beating out of his chest.

"You are mine Hin." The kiss came without warning and without preparation on his part. He was wide open with no defenses and no will to resist.

He waited so much for this kiss for 3 days and he thinks he'll never be able to wait for days or a week. Kissing Tay should be done at least several times per day. It's such a healing experience, better than eating his favorite desserts. 

Tongue swirling and saliva mingling, he wrapped his arms around Tay's neck pulling him closer so there would be no millimeter of space in between them.

"Slow down Hin. Kissing you can make me cum alone. I wanna do more.  I wanna do you."

Hin blushed madly and knees buckling because sexy Tay is something he barely managed. A seductive Tay could wreck his world. He could drown and he would be happy not to come up the surface. Death by seduction isn't so thrilling but if it's Tay he would die over and over again. 

"Hin,  let me see you on your knees."

He normally would argue over any requests Tay would demand of him but tonight he willingly dropped to the ground. He knows what Tay is asking. More than willing, he dreamed of this.  To see Tay. All of him. 

Tay pulled off his socks and unbuckled his belt. Tay zipping down his pants seemed like it took more than just 5 minutes as he focused his attention on Tay's package. He couldn't quite see it clearly the first time they did it. 

"Oh Shia. Did that seriously fit inside me?!"