IX. Cover

A/N:

I had this intricate map of scenarios and stories. If you're a patient person and doesn't mind the slowburn then we'll be fast friends. 

Peace out! 🤘🖖
..................................................................🍁
Tay

He was having a beautiful moment with Hin but it was ruined by Gun calling out of the blue to announce their unwanted visit. 

He was busy talking on the phone when Hin, defeatedly got up the bed to start the day, fell to the floor and his heart almost sank. 

"Shia, see you later.  Hin fell to the floor." He immediately ended the call and went to Hin's side supporting his elbows to slowly stand up. 

"What's wrong?" he politely asked though he has an idea on what might have caused his legs collapsing under him.

He could visibly see New's legs wobbling and white fluid sliding off his thighs. New was getting teary-eyed.

"It's not the right time to be calmly asking me that!  We have a flight and I can't walk! Tay!"  New shouted as he held Tay's shoulder trying to balance his legs but his ass kept twiching like it's having a mild spasm. 

"Okay okay.  Calm down! I'll take you to the bath." Once New was in crouching position---he couldn't stand up straight or he'll risk getting all of Tay's spunk spilling out of him---Tay carried him to the bathroom. 

He prepared the bath,  putting esential oils and bath salts on the tub and letting the warm water soothe Hin's aching back.

"I'll clean up the unit and then I'll come back for you." Tay said as he kissed New's forehead. 

"What about N'Gun and Off? They're coming over." New asked with worry evident on his face. 

"I'll take care of them.  No need to worry." Tay said with fake confidence. He isn't sure he could handle crazy N'Gun but can certainly make Off help him with the packing. 

"I don't believe you." New pouted. He knows Tay like the back of his head. He's sure there'll be more trouble coming their way and New is dead ass right to be this worried.

Tay laughed it off but he was starting to panic as well. He left another kiss biting Hin's lower lip before going to the bedroom and cleaning all evidences of sex. 

He smelled the sheets like a creep, savoring the aroma of their love making, before changing it to clean ones. After the bedroom,  he went to the living area were all their stuff was lying on the floor and on the couch.  He hurriedly put everything away when he heard knocking on the door. 

They're way too early. It had only been 20 minutes after the call. 

New's PoV

He could hear from the bathroom the loud knocking of N'Gun.  He always enters with a boom.  Never that person settling for subtlety.

He sighed. He tried to get up from his small tub and managed to at least towel himself dry. The pain didn't bother him as much as before so he tried practicing walking normally within the bathroom.

"Hin,  can you walk now?" Tay entered the room, his face already of exhaustion.

"I can manage now but I might be swaying weirdly," he held Tay's arm for support. 

"I brought you a towel. Let me help you change in the room."

"No!  They'll get suspicious. You should distract them while I go to the room," it sounded like a perfect plan except they didn't expect Off to be waiting inside the bedroom. 

"If you guys think that we haven't noticed it, you're clearly under estimating us. How long have we been friends? Years, Tay.  You can't escape me especially with this kind of uphill development." Off complained. His disapproving gaze switching between Tay and me. 

"How did you know?" he sat on the bed, towel covering his lower body but not hiding much of the evidence Tay so enthusiastically made on his pale chest. 

"I would know what those marks are. Did he bite you or suck you there?" Off pointed the red marks on his neck and on his chest around his nipples. He didn't even care to check his chest because his ass was his priority seeing as how Tay nearly destroyed his anus. 

"Suck.  Hin's the one who bit me.  Thousand times.  My skin would have rotten if he was a zombie." Tay answered and I glared at him for joking at a time like this. 

A knock came from outside of the bedroom door.  It must be N'Gun because no other guest is here other than the OffGun couple. 

Off opened the door and N'Gun had the most satisfying smirk on his face. 

"Didn't think you'd hook up so soon. Was I helpful, Tay?" Off smacked Gun's head with that comment and my eyes darted to Tay who was licking his lips nervously. 

"What the f*ck is he talking about Tay?" I would have shot a laser from my eyes by the way I stared at him. 

"It's not anything you should be angry about in fact I think it brought you towards heaven.  Am I right?" Gun's comment made him boil. Is there something that he should know about?

"Hin,  calm down!" Tay walked towards my side of the bed his arms immediately embracing me but I pulled away.

"Please explain," he crossed his arms in annoyance.  Right where they were about to make things romantic and secret between themselves, here comes the most troublesome couple swatting their plans off the window.  They even have some sort of secret between themselves that I'm not a part of. 

"We're sex friends." N'Gun announced so matter of factly that Hin almost fell to the floor.

"Tay!" he shouted angrily towards Tay, tears forming in his eyes.

"It's not what you think! Promise!" Tay fell next to the floor in front of New kneeling and trying to calm Hin down. 

~TBC~