XXIII. The Reason

A/N:

Vote if you think I deserve it. Thanks a lot lovelies.

By the by.  I wrote a chenine fanfic. It just started so...feel free to drop by there. Title: Love You 3000

Peace out 🤘🖖
..................................................................🍁

Tay
After Walking Out

"Why did you suddenly invite me to a bar when you rarely drink alcohol?"
Oab asked after ordering a bunch of food. No one ever turns down free food, even Oab. 

"It's your fault for all this mess I'm having now," he sulked and drained his draught beer. It tasted horrible to him but it didn't feel as bad as he felt when Hin told him that he's a sex opportunist.

Oh my god.  A sex predator. 

"Why suddenly pin your love troubles on me? Wasn't that medicine supposed to help you?" Oab defended as he drank a shot of tequila.  He likes to go hard on the alcohol. 

"It should have made me a bit courageous, not horny as fuck. Now he thinks I only go for his body. It was basically your fault," he complained. 

He doesn't get drunk easily despite what his friends think of him. He got used to it because he drinks red wine at home.  That night, when he took the pill, he instantaneously had a dizzy spell.

"I did tell you that it was an aphrodisiac.  Besides it shouldn't have been potent to you. We even split the pill so you and Gun could share."

Oab is partially right. He wasn't really sexually aroused because of the pill. He just felt hot and dizzy. Alcohol and any kind of drug isn't any good combination no matter how much he claims to have high tolerance.

If he really thought about it, he didn't get hard even hours after he took it not until he saw New in the shower. It must have given more of a sexual push than just giving him courage to confess. 

"Yeah whatever.  The damage is done. It was my fault too that I try to touch him every opportunity I have. So now he thinks that everytime we see each other I only want to have sex with him."

"Don't you though?" Oab teased. He has a girlfriend. He knows how relationships are. There's no restraining any physical intimacy,  sexual or otherwise. 

And honestly he does want to have sex with New.  He's a man and he's bound to desire sex any time of the day. Especially so when he's with someone he loves. 

But he doesn't want to happen to them the situation that Gun and Off are in.  That kind of relationship is something he can't keep up for a long time. 

That's why he's suffering so much now because New isn't the sort of person to agree to a casual relationship because he's a serious person and he values and cares for his partners.  He witnessed firsthand how much invested New was with his ex girlfriend. That was when they just started out in the industry.

New is a sensitive person to begin with and he sacrifices too much for the sake of others. Too thoughtful and too generous. He puts the feelings of others before his own.  Unlike New, he's a coward.

How so?

He always knew.  Yet he didn't say anything. He always felt and avoided the gaze and pretended to be insensitive. He hoped the infatuation would somehow end but it didn't. So for the past three years he kept up with the act of being a very close bestfriend. His respite was doing the fanmeetings where he could freely flirt and be happy and be sweet to New. 

Every one might ask, why did he not reciprocate if he also liked New? Since when?

He liked New after the promotions for Kiss Me Again.  It was Waterboyy the Series.  He refused to watch their own series because his acting sucks but when he watched New in another series with another man, it made him feel things he isn't supposed to feel towards a bestfriend. 

Why wait this long to make a move?

Every girl he knows in the industry  has a crush on New. Even his own band members admire New more than they admire him.  He hoped New would find somebody else but he didn't. 

He also hoped that his own heart might change. He hoped to fall in love with another.  But he also didn't.

When he couldn't move on, he decided to keep everything at the back of his mind and go on with life. 

Truthfully, he had thought of telling New that he liked him the same way but there was no opportunity to do so.  He always believed in timing things right.  God didn't give him enough sign to encourage him.  Instead God gave Oab. 

There's a reason why he hated and likes Oaf as a friend.  He was the one who initially noticed how Hin acted differently towards him.  There were indeed subtle differences. Oab knew and spread it to the guys. Thankfully his secret mutual feelings with New never reached the managers and Hin. Just the boys: Sings, Lee, Mond, and Off. 

As far as they know, New and I are the bestest of friends.

But the pill spoiled everything.  They started on a wrong foot.  He couldn't even tell the truth to New. Now everything is messed up. His lies kept building and building and now New is mad at him. 

"Don't sulk. Also, don't cry on me. You look ugly when you cry."

"Are comforting me or insulting me? I can't see the difference."

"Both.  You just need to fucking beg like a dog. You don't have to wait because you waited too long to confess and now we're here. If I hadn't given you that pill you wouldn't have done any shit. It's even a miracle that he accepted you to be his boyfriend. I had expected him to deny his feelings for you. There's no other way than to beg."

"I've thought of that but I might have to let him release the steam for three more days."

"Nope, I heard the managers are planning to call you guys for a meeting tomorrow about Dark Blue Kiss. Alrissa is too excited for your series so don't fuck your chance tomorrow.  Tell him you love him."

"I know and I will."

~TBC~