XII. Spa [R13]

A/N:

Not going to put 'Mature Content' on the title anymore because you horny people skip the non-rated parts and go right down to the dirty ones.

I'm kidding. I can't make emotional chapters anyway because I'm a certified fujoshi and I live for the rated parts. I'll try making one for this fanfic. I don't know when.

Peace out! 🖖🤘
...................................................................🍁

New
Just Before His Ass Got Molested-Again

If he knew Tay can kiss this damn good he would have dared Tay to kiss for real during the Kiss Me Again Series. He's neither forceful nor sloppy. Tay played a bad boy in the series and had to be forceful during the kiss scene. In reality, Tay likes to take it slow and steady. He slowly builds the kiss from soft to passionate.

New likes it. Better than he imagined in his hundred dreams of Tay.

There was no awkwardness when he circled Tay's neck and tilted his head to the side for Tay to have better access to his mouth. He noticed that Tay likes to touch the roof of his mouth with his tongue. He on the otherhand likes to bite Tay's lip.

He wondered where Tay got to practice his kissing because he seemed to have experience. He didn't want to think that Gun helped him on that too. He knows Off will never do any other skinship with anybody that is not N'Gun.

He loathes the idea of a girl as Tay's kissing partner. He was relieved during the Kiss Me Again shoot that he was Tay's first kiss. He was even elated when the director asked Tay to kiss him multiple times on repeat though the clip that was used in the series was actually the very first take. The director must have thought to make Tay more relaxed when kissing him.

He was so into their kiss that he didn't notice Tay had already sat him on the spa table. He could feel Tay tugging on his underwear. He let Tay take it off because he'll have to be naked during the massage anyway.

What he didn't expect was the kisses to the neck, chest and bites to his collarbones. He was delirious that he didn't even stop Tay from changing his position on the table.

Minutes later he felt hands spreading him and there was a wet and cold feeling on his hole. He felt Tay kissing his left butt cheek and he felt panic. Was Tay going to rim him? In public? Here? So soon? He's not sure he even washed it thoroughly!

"Tay! You said just kissing!" he retaliated because even if he wanted to have a progressive sexual relationship with Tay, rimming in a public area is his pet peve---not that he experienced rimming before.

"This still counts as kissing. Kissing doesn't have to be between just lips. I can kiss you anywhere I want." Tay argued as he felt another open mouthed kiss on his other butt check.

"Tay!" he protested. His ears are getting red now from the prospect of having Tay lick his hole.

"I'm kidding. I'm putting an ointment on you before the therapist comes in. Just relax and let me examine the damage."

"Oh, I thought you were...nevermind." he said as he plopped his head on the pillow dissapointed and relieved at the same time.

He felt bummed out but it was just the right decision to do so because he isn't mentally prepared for an upward sexual progress though he wanted it to happen---just not today.

"Tell me if it hurts. I'm worried if I caused some sort of injury inside."

"You should be worried. Yours was long and you drilled me too much," he responded. There was truth in his statement.

He was too high on pleasure to really notice Tay's thing but if judging by the way he felt when it entered him, the tip touched right at his prostate. Tay didn't even have to move much to make him scream. In fact he was just grinding the whole time. He would faint if he Tay really gives it his all and completely plunge inside him. His stomach might actually be ruined.

He pulled back his thoughts and felt Tay spread the cold ointment on the outer part of his hole. When Tay asked permission to put a finger inside he nodded and gripped the table hard.

Tay prodded inside, palpating the walls of his anus for lacerations or open wounds. He would feel it if it hurts or stings so bad. So far, he could feel no wounds inside. Tay put warm oil on the inside to slacken the tense muscles. This would have felt great if it weren't for the location and his sore ass, nonetheless he's relaxed now that Tay personally attended to his needs.

Tay

New's body looks like a sculpture but soft to touch. Every time he pinches a part of his flesh, the skin reddens and bruises easily. New doesn't realize how fair he is all over his body. His buttocks isn't even something you could use to tease him. He's beautiful even when he is facedown and ass totally exposed. He was squirming a minute ago, averse to the idea of being completely naked on a spa table in a public place.

He would have dared to do more if he wasn't so concerned with New's condition. There isn't any point to having sex if it's painful. Then he remembered sonething that he has been meaning to ask but somehow forgot.

"Where you always this soft even in the inside? I noticed it when we did it." he asked New who stiffened a little bit.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. This..." he twisted his finger inside and New grabbed the bed so hard he could feel his walls squeezing his finger. New let out a soft moan.

"F-Fine. I admit it. I touched myself. Happy now?" he smiled though he stopped himself short realizing that he might not have been the one New was imagining while touching himself.

Bouts of jealousy flowed his veins. It could have been another man since it was before the night something happened between them.

He crouched low to New's ear and asked "This feels pretty recent. Who were you thinking about?" It could be considered cruel but he pushed his finger inside and assaulted Hin's prostate.

Hin didn't answer at first but he eventually gave in with tears on his face, sobbing as if he didn't want to reveal it but was torn with the pleasurable torture evidenced by his whimpering.

"It was you, okay?"

~TBC~