VI. Swept Away [R13]

A/N:

Hey sorry for the cliffhanger.  I just had to do it.  Something steamy coming up.

Vote if you think I deserve it. Love you Polcas!

Peace out!  🤘🖖
...............................................................🍁

New

"Tay,  what are you doing?" he held himself still while Tay's hands kept squeezing his hips. 

"Huh?  Appreciating you?  You don't want it?" Tay answered matter of factly and he was slightly pissed off by that answer because clearly Tay was doing it since he's inebriated.  

"You're drunk.  We should start showering now or we'll both catch a cold.  We still have a flight tomorrow," he tried to calmly say but was shivering too much when Tay put his hands around his waist and pulled him close to Tay's chest.  He could feel both of their nakedness. He was slightly hard earlier and now he's full on erect. 

"No.  Let me just touch you for a bit." He squeezed his eyes shut as he let Tay do whatevet he wants.  He should be protesting but because Tay was drunk and he might forget this tomorrow---it'll be the only chance that he'll get to be intimate with Tay,  not just acting.

"T-Tay," he braced both his hands on the wall, afraid that he's knees might buckle.  Tay roamed all over his body.  Not just his butt,  hips, shoulders, and arms but also his chest. He's sensitive there so he couldn't help bumping his head on the wall trying to prevent himself from moaning out loud, lips bruised from biting it too much.

"You got thinner.  You should eat more." Tay said as he squeezed New's chest brushing his nipples in the process and sending lightning bolts of goosebumps all over his body.

"Tay, Tay, Tay," he said repeatedly like a mantra.  He's eyes are squeezed shut and he dare not face Tay. 

"Look at me." Tay said as he tried turning Hin around. New refused at first but then eventually succumbed to Tay's ministrations.

Tay

There was something in the way New reacted to his touches. It's his fault that he's stroking New in ways a bestfriend shouldn't. How beautiful Hin trembles under his fingers. Sweat slowly beading in places he wants to lick.

New finally turned around and his eyes were tightly closed, lips swollen from biting it too much and skin flushed like he ran a marathon. So beautiful and so delicate despite his toned body.  Was this how Earth felt when he forcibly kissed New in their Waterboyy Series? 

"Tay, Tay Tay." New once again whispered his name repeatedly. That lips and that voice saying his name countless times---as if he's begging him for more.

"What do you want?" He trapped New in his arms, lower bodies aligned grinding deliciously over New's beautiful flushed skin and New biting his lips not daring to moan out loud but could see it on his face how wanton New is at the moment.

Why was New this smooth and lovely?  Why has he realized it just now? Did the little alcohol he had colored his view of New into something everyone has always been wanting to happen?

"F-Fuck me?" New finally opened his eyes and said it so softly as if he was afraid to ask for it. I guess there's a reason for him to be afraid. They're bestfriends afterall.  They shouldn't be doing this in the first place but something inside him is getting hotter and hotter as he keeps on staring at New, erect, delicate and wanting to be fucked in the shower.

His mind suddenly felt dirty but doesn't make him feel guilty.

His own erect member jutting out towards Hin in an obscene way. Never had he been this hard before. Not even for a woman. 

"You sure?" he asked just in case Hin was confused.

New nodded so cutely and so eager as if he's been wanting this for awhile.  He smiled and descended down to lick New's lips open, tongue sweeping down to take possession. 

Obscene slurping sounds echoed throughout the shower making him more aware how wonderful Hin sounded, voice muffled and helpless.

New's Pov

Tay, as he had observed before,  has this unique scent. A musk purely of Tay and nobody else.  Lips soft, his tongue tastes sweet and something else earthy. He wrapped both his arms around Tay's shoulders closing the space between them. Body plastered againts each other, arousal evident and wanting attention. 

Hands crept up his ribs brushing so lightly that his feet tip-toed in unexpected delight. He won't get to kiss Tay like this under any circumatances so he put all his feelings into the kiss, taking advantage of his inebrated state.  He threw away caution since Tay wouldn't remember this tomorrow.

"Bed," Tay whispered againts his lips and his knees almost buckled under him.  Tay held him around the waist, keeping him from sagging off the wall. He's always athletic,  never one to miss out on any kind of sports but today he could barely hold himself up.  The tips of their erection rubbing so softly that he wanted to just push Tay to the ground and fuck himself over it. 

Tay, as everyone thought,  never held a woman in his entire life.  How is he doing all this?  Why is he so fucking sexy all of a sudden?

He was deep in his thoughts that he didn't expect Tay to suddenly carry him.  He clung like a koala with Tay's hands firmly supporting his butt,  fingers ever so slightly brushing his crack.  He couldn't help but bite Tay on the shoulder,  supressing a tremble, so strong he could be mistaken for cumming. 

Tay shushed him, hands that were holding his butt, caressed his back massaging and making him feel relaxed like he knew what to do. Does he actually know how to have sex?

"Hin, it hurts. You're still biting me." Tay whispered to my ears making me blush and released Tay's shoulder wiping the saliva off. 

"Wrap your legs around my waist. We're going to your room." Tay said as he took his first tentative step towards my bedroom.  Hin always knew Tay to be extremely strong, especially today when they already ate so much at the karaoke place.

"Tay..." his voice caught trying to ask Tay if they're really going to do it. Is he going to stop Tay?  Will he ever get to sleep with him in his lifetime?

"Shia." Tay breathed into my ear as his erection slightly brushed my hole and all hesitation got thrown out the window.  Fuck,  he can't wait. 

~TBC~