XXII. Want You Back

A/N:

Sorry that I have been updating pretty late. I need a lot of time to think about the plot of the story. I also published a new one. It's a PleuMon  because I pooped and had a eureka moment.

I don't know why I submitted this mediocre story for wattys.  I thought I could just delete the submission but it can't be undone.  F*ck my life. 

Peace ya'll!  🤘
...................................................................🍁

New

Tay walked out.  He didn't say a 'goodbye' or 'take care' or 'let's break up'. He just upped and left me in the condo. 

Tay isn't a sensitive  person but he also isn't cold-hearted.  I should have known that it would hurt to insult him like that.  I initially thought he'd brush it off and take it as a joke.

Would he need to beg Tay?  He should.  He was always tired and physically drained from sex but it's no different from going to the gym.  It was Tay's feelings he hurt.  He shouldn't be a girl about things like sex, right? 

Phsyical intimacy is normal between couples.  Why does he reject Tay so much when he's been pining after him for years?

Simple.  It hadn't sunk in.  They were separated for days and he felt the longing he never really felt before because he was secured by 'just being a bestfriend'. There was no kissing,  no sex and no intimacy before. Now things are different. Being apart made him realize he needed Tay close to him.

Does that mean that Tay also felt that kind of longing for him? Just because of that one night of sex?  Okay two. He thought a week might change Tay's mind about their relationship but it didn't.

*As evidenced by the public bathroom scene.

It still crossed his mind that Tay just wanted this relationship for sex because how else was he able to nab Tay as boyfriend? There was no freakin reason for Tay to look at him that way.

There was no reason to be in a relationship after the 'sex' other than it being great and making the sex exclusive.  Or being responsible for his feelings when he confessed because 'just having a crush' shouldn't guilt the other into entering a relationship. 

There was no explanation for Tay to think of him as sexy because in years that they have been bestfriends he never heard Tay call him that.

"You look like Tay dumped you when that shithead should be the one who's supposed to be dumped. What happened?" P'Godji commented as they run through the schedule for shooting Dark Blue Kiss. Tay is nearly done with 3 Will Be Free. 

"He might have dumped me yesterday."

"That's stupid.  You guys were happy yesterday that you needn't have to sneak around us. Did we ruin things for you?"

"No, of course not.  I just blurted some really stupid insult to him last night."

He repeated to her what he said to Tay. She laughed. He expected that kind of reaction from Tay last night.

"Ah.  You needn't take our side. We were just joking when we kept insulting him.  You should just enjoy your relationship like a good old couple.  Savor it. You're done drooling after him.  You should just enjoy him while he still thinks you're hot."

"I know. Wait a minute. Done drooling after him?  Did you know about my feelings too?"

"Know? Weren't you being obvious about it? I thought your lovesick eyes finally got through with him. I thought that's how you guys got together."