II. Madly

A/N:

So, this isn't a fanfiction based on an alternative reality. It's my take on their relationship as bestfriends and working with each other.

By the by, Season 2 of One Punch Man just started. I'm a fujoshi second but an otaku first. 

Peace Out! 🤘

..................................................................🍁

Tay

To describe the crowd as wild is an understatement. They were going nuts. They kept hollering and whistling. He could visibly see New getting redder by the minute.

New always makes the effort when they go to fanmeetings. He always makes the first move. Off had adviced him about it.

Tay is a conservative person. He had a hard time acting difficult roles, which to many actors are easy to act. He can't help it. He knows it isn't professional to mix real personal feelings into acting but he can't help it when he isn't used to being an actor from being a VJ.

The BL Project with Hin made him nervous. The series came out great because they rehearsed it and they redo takes as much as needed. Live fanmeet promotions where especially hard. They had to do fanservice and he was stiff as a board.

New did all the work and he was sorry for it. Off asked him what was making him reluctant to do fanservice.

He wasn't reluctant. New is his bestfriend. They're very close off camera and behind the scenes. It was the audience analyzing his every move which made him twitchy.

Off was in the same boat years ago when he starred in a series as a BL couple with Nong Gun. He was serioualy more stiff than I was with Hin.

He said he got used to it because they made so much offscreen skinship and he got the hang of it after getting closer with N'Gun. The ghost ship wasn't just ghost anymore. They seem more of a couple now that they're always together. Off was thankful for Nong Gun's patience and playfulness.

Hin and I were close from years back and the skinship wasn't a big deal if it weren't for the large crowd with camera lenses longer than my hands. Off said, I wouldn't mind them anymore if I stayed true and honest and enjoyed talking with Hin, like I usually do on a daily basis.

And I did. Except I might have made everyone explode.

New kept punching me saying how he didn't know that I would post a picture of us sleeping together, acting mad as if he was offended. The telltale red ears says differently. Hin is definitely happy, though I don't know the exact reason.

"You wouldn't budge in your sleep and even when I moved you around." Oh shit the microphone's still on.

"How could you show that! I was even drooling. " This side of Hin is pretty cute and funny. He really has such a lovely face.

"Do you two often sleep together?" The MC asked interrupting our quarrelling.

"We do but not on the same bed." Hin answered finally leaving my bruised arms alone. He let me go but I pulled him to my chest putting my left arm around his shoulder.

"He always bothers me when I'm sleeping because I'm a heavy sleeper and this Thanos doesn't sleep well in hotels. He prefers sleeping on his bed at home and my house when he stays over." It was an honest answer and yet the crowd still goes wild.

"Does he stay over often?" MC fishing for some juicy info.

"He does when it's really late and when we have work together the following day. It saves time to travel and because Tay doesn't drive. He conveniently uses me as driver to and fro the office."

"You're like a married couple already. Very domestic," and the fans, as usual went wild.

"He's the husband but he cooks me food from time to time. I'm grateful because he cooks me healthy food since he likes traditional food."

We looked into each other's faces and he smiled ever so shyly since exposing their daily routine is quite embarassing. We seldom talk about intimate personal details. If the fans knew that we use each others underwear and clothes, there'll be endless teasing from friends and fans.

"You admit that you're the wife between the two of you?" Hin must have forgotten that bit because he looked stunned and blushed at the same time.

"We've argued about it before when we started the series, the director already determined whose the wife and husband between us. I also don't want to give up the dominant role because I need to have some kind of leverage over him since we don't treat each other as Phee and Nong."

Hin covered his face using my back and blushed ever so lovely behind me.

"You're wife is getting shy. Maybe we should stop for today and look forward to the next fanmeet." MC wrapped up the event and we went back to the hotel feeling exhausted.

'Hin' faceplanted the bed and lazily removed his shoes to scoot to the center of the bed comfortably.

"Don't dare do the same shit again. I'm going to sleep for a bit and wake me up when its time for dinner."

Tay jumped over and straddled New's hips.

"I'm not making any guarantees." Tay whispered ever so low behind New's ears.

"Tay!" New covered his ears that were getting redder by the second.

"I'm kidding, scoot to the side. I want to sleep too."

"Don't molest me in my sleep." New yawned and took off his pants leaving his boxers and shirt on to get a little bit comfortable though they haven't removed their makeup yet.

"If I molest you I'm sure you'll feel it tomorrow and won't be sleeping the rest of the night."

"You're all talk no walk."

"You'll regret saying that when I actually do you."

"Hah, that'll never happen Tay." New said like it was a challenge.

"I'm open to it." Tay announced.

And New had a very good nap after that conversation.

~TBC~