Tenya Iida x Reader: Study Session

The results were being passed out from the most recent test and you were nervous to say the least. You'd never been good when it came to learning at all, so when Aizawa placed your marked test in front of you, you sighed, not surprised at the score of 20 out of 100 that was written in the corner. That was probably worse than Kaminari's score! You decided that you had to do something about this, or you weren't going to get very far...

Your friends, Todoroki, Deku, Iida and Ochako walked over to your desk to see you with your head hidden in your arms. You knew that Deku and Todoroki probably had near-perfect scores, so you hid your sheet as they all walked over.
"Come onn, [N/N], it can't be as bad as last time." Ochako said, taking a corner of the paper which was poking out and pulling on it, causing you to let go and lift your head. She sweat dropped a little. "Well... It is still an improvement, though not by much..." She said upon looking at the result. The others took a quick look at your result and sighed, also not surprised.

"Do you pay any attention during classes?" Iida asked, and before you could answer, the others shook their heads.

"She normally texts me for answers during the test." Deku replied.
"She talks to me throughout classes." Ochako said.
"And she asks me for answers to any homework." Todoroki added.
Geez, guys. Thanks for ratting me out... You thought to yourself as Iida simply shook his head.

"Now, [Y/N], I am surprised at you. I thought you would have valued your education more than that." He started. "You really should learn to pay more attention and do things for yourself, then maybe your results wouldn't be as bad." He said. Ouch. "However, if you are really struggling, then I wouldn't mind studying with you at some point and teaching you some things." He said and you raised your head to look at him.

"That'd be great! You'd really do that? Thank you so much!" You said with a bright smile on your face, failing to notice the slight blush on the blue haired boy's face at your expression, which he thought was cute. "How does tonight sound, since I'm probably going to have to re-do the test at some point." You said and he nodded.

"Alright, tonight it is. But just so that you know, I will not accept laziness!" He said and you giggled, nodding. This may not be too bad.

~Time skip brought to you by my pure laziness~

You were waiting outside of the school gates for Iida after school. He said he just had to give a book back to the school library or something like that. You were playing on your phone when, suddenly, it was taken out of your hands. You looked up to see Iida and held out your hand to get your phone back. He shook his head.
"It's only going to distract you. So you can have it back when you've finished studying." He told you and you sighed, knowing that, if you argued, you probably wouldn't win.
"Fiiine. Let's go, then." You said, wanting to get started as quickly as possible.

Once you guys arrived at his house, you both walked to his room.
"Do I really have to study???" You asked with a slight pout. Iida nodded his head and you got your notebook and pencil out of your bag.
"So we'll start off with some maths, since you seem to do very poorly in that area, then perhaps move onto the history of heroes." He said. You sat at his desk and he stood beside you.

A few hours passed and Iida came to check on your progress. He look the notebook from in front of you and was pleased to see many of the questions answered correctly. He opened his mouth to praise you, then noticed that you had fallen asleep. A soft smile appeared on his face. "You've done well today, [Y/N]. You deserve a rest." He said in a hushed tone, before going to get a blanket and covering you with it. He then planted a soft kiss on your forehead, doing so gently as to not wake you.

"I guess I'll have to tell you tomorrow how well you've done. And how I truly feel about you." he stated before wandering off to his own bed to get some much-needed sleep.