Chapter 17 ( SECOND HALF ) - Caught

(the first half is included with the authors note!)

SPECIAL: BEX'S POV

I don't know what scared me more, the fact that I was a spy who had just been extremely startled by a petite thief or the fact that Kat may or may not have figured out everything. The smug look on her face made me ever more fearful of the second.

"Hey Kat," I said slowly, shutting the door behind me.

"Where have you been?" Kat cut right to the chase.

I scratched my probably tousled hair and sighed. I couldn't think of a lie to make up or a way to talk myself out of this one.

"I was in Hale's room," I said quietly.

"All night?" Kat asked.

I nodded in defeat.

Kat looked at a spot on the bed and started picking imaginary lint off of it.

"How long has this been going on?" She asked, her voice timid yet almost angry.

"How long has what been going on? We're not sleeping together if that's..." I immediately defended myself.

"No, of course I know you're not sleeping together but obviously you guys are in some sort of relationship."

I blushed, angry at myself for jumping to conclusions. I laid down on the bed next to where Kat was sitting, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't even think I know what's going on," I admitted.

"Explain."

"I don't know at first it was dust flirting and kissing and stuff but then last night he made me dinner and we talked and we kissed a lot and his hands were everywhere and..."

"Yeah I don't want to know anymore," Kat said, pretending to throw up.

I laughed and smiled at her, "So you're not mad?"

"Me? No. It's Macey you should be worried about. "

"I know, I know. Can we just keep this our secret for now?"

"You have to tell her Bex." Kat's light pink lips were set in a straight line.

"I will! Just give me some time okay?"

"Okay, I trust you."