How Could You

Harry's POV

I walked back into my house to see my dad cooking something that kinda smelt awful.

"Dad... I just ran into Louis" "bet that was awkward"
"Why didn't you ever tell me I had a son!" "You were on the road all the time." "Dad my son is five! I've missed out on five years with him, I missed everything while you left me in the dark. How could you?!" "That's not my fault maybe if you came home sooner! You left me, your mom, your boyfriend and your home! To become this big star. You are getting to live your dream, you even told us you never wanted to come back here."

He was right, it was my fault. I never wanted to come back here, I felt trapped when I was living here but now I live in LA and I feel like it's one big giant room I can run around. I went to my room and sat at my desk, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, I knew I needed a new song for my album so I just let the pen do most of the work.

"Harry..."

A soft yet calming voice, snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down at the paper and saw half of a song. I folded the paper and put it in desk drawer. I snapped my head and saw a dressed up Louis standing in the doorway.

"Louis uh hey"

"I know this is last minute but you said you wanted to get to know Henry so can you watch it tonight I have a date"

"Uh yea of course, who you going on a date with?"

"His name is Nick Grimshaw, came in the shop and asked me out, oh and uh I don't know when I'll be back so would you mind if Henry slept over"

"Lou, he is my son not my friend I don't care"

"I should get going, thank you Harry"

I watched him walk away, I followed him downstairs when I saw Henry clapping his hands with my dad. I smiled at the sight, I went over and bent down still smiling at Henry.

"Hey buddy!" "Arry" "you wanna go play" "yay! Lay time"

Henry and I spent the whole night playing and he even told me some stuff about him, his bright blue eyes gleamed when I put on Peter Pan, I guess he got that from Louis along with his eyes. His chocolate brown curls that he definitely got from me, bounced when he was so excited for dinner. He was now passed out in the pac and play Louis had bought, he was sleeping with a stuffed dog, covered with a flamingo blanket and he was sucking on his thumb. His eyelashes that he got from Louis were long and just laid there on his rosy cheeks that must've been from me.

I was laying in bed thinking about how I could finish my song, when my phone started to ring making me jump, I picked it up before it woke up Henry.

"Hello" "of course, where are you" "I'm on my way, don't move"

I got up putting on my shoes and went downstairs, I saw my dad watching footie.

"Dad Henry is upstairs sleeping, I need to go pick up Louis" "of course keys are on the hook by the door"

I grabbed the keys and left getting in and driving to the location Louis had told me, I saw him sitting there on a bench shaking, since it was pouring. I rolled down the window.

"Louis get in!"

He had gotten in and just started to cry.

I so badly wanted to wrap my arms around him and hold him, so I did