💙 or 💚

Louis POV

"Harry just get some bloody damn chips, My feet are killing me" I snapped at my husband.

"I'm sorry I want the best for our guests"

"Harry they are only coming to see if we are having a boy or a girl not to examine the chips, can we please hurry the party starts in 20 minutes and we are kinda the main people to attend"

He sighed placing a pack of Doritos in the buggy along with other stuff that we had. We went to the checkout but of course I was 8 months pregnant so I was walking like a I had a corncob shoved up my ass. I linked my arms with Harry but camera flashes were going off like crazy, I hid my face in Harry's neck, I've always hated paparazzi but since I was pregnant I was also moody which wasn't a very pleasant combination.

I kept my mouth shut while we walked out, I climbed into the front seat while Harry loaded the groceries into the back. Flashes now surrounding the car, I was thankful the windows were tinted so they weren't getting much quality pictures. Soon Harry climbed into the front and we were off back home, we had tons of people coming from my family to Harry's and even some friends of Harry's that's were famous but I was super excited for Daughtry to come and even perform.

We soon pulled into my driveway since the party was being held at my house. Harry and I have been discussing about getting our own place since we are now married and we have two kids because my house was just enough for Henry and I.

We got out heading to the backyard where many people were gathered talking and just "hopefully" having a great time. Harry was inside getting the food and snacks ready, I was trying to help but much to my pleading he wouldn't let me do anything so I was now talking with Selena Gomez, which I was totally not freaking out about...(yes I was).

"Louis, you want a boy or a girl?" She had asked me taking a sip of her pink lemonade.

"Uh I want a boy, Harry wants a girl but also I just want the baby to be healthy."

Everyone was asking what I wanted and I answered with the same thing I told Selena, it was about time to finally see what we were having and to be honest I was actually nervous, I never had a gender revel for Henry but that was because I was still down about Harry leaving and plus I really didn't have the money.

"Okay people! It's time so will the lovely newlyweds join us at the front and make way for the the very handsome pregnant guy!" Nick yelled.

I rolled my eyes at him, I never liked Nick he didn't do anything it's just I always got a annoying vibe from him but maybe that was because he doesn't know to shut up. Harry and I made our way to the front our hands linked together and my other hand on my stomach. I was only eight months pregnant but we could have found out the gender three months ago but we wanted to wait because we were planning the gender reveal and the baby shower that's happening in two weeks. Henry was also upfront with us, he was so excited to share his toys with his baby sister or brother, he was also excited to watch Peppa Pig with them.

"Okay guys we have six black balloons either filled with green or blue confetti. If it's blue then it's a boy and green means girl."

We also didn't want pink because we were not fans of pink plus we wanted to be unoriginal so we decided to do our famous colors.

Harry took a needle and so did I, since I was the pregnant one I went first. I popped one that was in front of Harry and sliver confetti came out.

It when on like that until their was two balloons left, it was back to me so I popped it and out came blue.

"BOY!!!!"

Harry wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up the best he could.

"Wait boys!" Nicks voice rang through the crowd. He walked back upfront smiling.

"What Nick?" I asked a little annoyed since he was ruining our moment.

"There is one more ballon they all have to be popped"

I rolled my eyes and handed Harry a needle again, he went up popping the balloon and out came green confetti. I could hear everyone gasp Harry and I looked at each other confused, we turned our attention back to Nick.

"Well boys it looks like you two got double the trouble, the other day the doctor called and told me to tell you about your double trouble but I thought it would be a great idea to surprise everyone with the news. Good luck boys because you will definitely need it" he had said keep a smug smile on his face.

I turned my head back to Harry who has tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Baby we get two little us running around now" he said picking me back up so we could enjoy our moment anymore.

Well we definitely need to move before the twins get here.