Double Trouble

Harry's POV

"Aw Gem these matching outfits are perfect thank you"

I smiled setting the gift in a bin that was right next to Louis and I, today was the baby shower and it was going good.

"Well bubs that was the last gift, our new babies have lots of stuff waiting for them when they arrive" I squeezed his hand smiling, he looked up at me with worried eyes.

"I think that might be right now"

I looked down and sure enough his pants were now wet and he was leaning forward holding his stomach trying to keep his breathing steady, I got up not letting go of his hand.

"Uh everyone! Thank you for all the gifts but it seems like the babies want to be here for the party"

Everyone started to whisper or gasp, I helped Louis up the took him outside helping him climb in the passenger, I buckled him up and then ran to the other side getting in and heading to the hospital.
*****

I was holding Louis up the best I could, we walked into the entrance and eyes were on us. I knew someone would tweet that I was here cause I saw a couple of teenage girls squeal and pull their phones out snapping as many pictures as they could.

"Help, my husband is in labor" I yelled hoping someone would come over.

I was thankful when a really good looking young man came over he had blonde hair with blue eyes and he was hot... wait Harry stop you are married and you are about to have twins. I shook the thoughts away and focused on Louis who was screaming out in pain. They wheeled him to the back but I had to stay behind so I could put on scrubs, when I was finished I followed a nurse into the room and I went over grabbing his hand.

"Squeeze my hand as hard as you can when you need to"

I leaned down and kissed his now sweaty temple rubbing his cheek with my free hand.

"Okay Mr. Tomlinson I need you to give me a big push"

He begun to push holding his breath while the doctor counted to ten, when he finished he took deep breaths and had to repeat two more times.

"Baby A is here and it's a girl"

"Baby our daughter is here" I said tears falling while looking down at him. He was sweaty, breathing heavily and crying, but he still managed to be the cutest (adult) in the whole room.

"Okay Mr. Tomlinson let's meet your Baby B, push now"

And with that he pushed until he couldn't anymore, I could feel my hand literally lose circulation but I didn't care because I knew Louis was going through way worse right now. I must've been caught up in thinking because next thing I knew I heard the doctor yelling.

"Baby B is here. And it's a boy!"
*******

They had transferred us to a family room, Louis was feeding both the babies while I was watching in awe.
He looked up at me with a smile on his face.

"What"

"You are a superhero, you have birth three times. I'm just glad I get to be here for these two"

"Me too, but we need names so we can quit calling them baby A and B"

"We will, but for now let's enjoy that they are finally here and they get to meet their big brother soon"

"Harry, I would enjoy to, but they need names so we can fill out their birth certificates and we need to look for a house for us"

I let out a sight feeling defeated knowing he was right well about the names the house I already took care of, he just didn't know it was going to be a surprise for when we leave.

"Harry!"

"Mhm"

"Did you hear me"

"Uh no I'm sorry"

"I said what do you think about Elena May Styles and Mason August Styles."

"Perfect babe, I love them"

My mind went back to the blonde doctor I saw earlier, his eyes were amazing while Louis eyes were blue but as blue or good looking as the doctors.

Harry! Stop thinking about the doctor!

What is wrong with me?