Back Home

Harry's POV

I sat on my private jet pulling out my phone, I was  scrolling through Instagram seeing all the pictures and stuff my fans post. I kept scrolling until my phone started ringing.

"Hello" "yes this is him" "oh..uh yea I can be there"

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out a al the window, looks like I'm going back home to Doncaster.
************

The cab dropped me off in front of my childhood home, I thought I would never see this place again once I left the first time. I walked to the front door and knocked on the door, the door opened revealing my dad Robin, he had his glasses perched up on his nose and he was halfway bald, he was wearing a blue shirt and tan cargo shorts. He was also wearing sandals that screamed old man.

"Well if it isn't the famous Harry Styles standing on my porch" "hi dad..." "come on in son, so it took losing a good friend to come back home and see me" "dad you know this place isn't the same anymore since mom died"

I had just walked away from my dad and went to my childhood room, I opened the door. I saw the same sky blue walls with Stevie Nicks poster pinned up on one wall, I saw the desk pushed against the window, the dresser was worn down and it was in the other corner of my room. My bed was a twin bed and that was in front of my other window, I didn't have much in my room but my very first guitar my mom got me for my 14th birthday was sitting in the black leather case in the corner between my desk and my small bookshelf that didn't have much stuff on it. I set my luggage on my bed sighing, I looked over at my night stand and saw a framed photo of me and my ex boyfriend, I smiled but then instantly frowned. All the memories came rushing back to me at once.