Fuck!

Harry's POV

I looked in the mirror one final time to make sure I liked the way I looked, I was wearing a floral button up shirt but the top four buttons were undone, a pair of all black skinny jeans with no holes, and a pair of black boots. I tied my somewhat long hair into a man bun, and put on some Gucci cologne. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs, I saw my dad playing trucks with Henry on the floor, Louis had dropped him off earlier so he wouldn't be rushed to get ready. I went over and kissed the top of his head.

"Be a good boy for grandpa tonight"

"I will papa"

"Bye dad... I love you"

"Love you too son, have fun tonight but I'm still young so don't be making anymore grand babies tonight"

I had just let out a chuckle and smiled.

"Don't worry, not for a while dad"

_______________________________
________________

I slowly knocked on Louis door, I heard footsteps coming towards the door and soon enough the door opened, revealing Louis wearing blue skinny jeans, a sweatshirt that I had given him when we first started dating, a pair of yellow vans that made his blue eyes pop and a black beanie but you could see some of his hair sticking out.

"You look really good"

"Don't look so bad yourself the famous Harry Styles"

I grabbed his hand, he used his free hand to shut the door making sure it was locked, when he was done he gave me a small smile.

We walked hand in hand to a small café that was very popular in this small town. We walked in silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable it was peaceful.
Him and I had made it to the diner and walked inside going to a booth in the corner by the open window that we always sat at when he came here. We called it the "Love Table" because we were so in love back then.

We sat across from each other still holding hands.

Soon enough a girl with brown hair that was tied up in a high pony tail, she was wearing a shit ton of makeup and you could tell she was wearing a push up bra. She was chewing loudly on her gum that I could hear it before she even came to us.

"Hello I'm Eleanor and I'll be your sever... what can I get you"

She rolled her eyes and looked like she hated everything and everyone.

"Uh I'll have a chicken salad with a water"

"And for you-"

She finally glanced up at us but her eyes were glued to mine, I knew she had recognised me.

"Oh. My. God. You're Harry Styles! I'm like your biggest fan ever!Nice to meet you can I get a picture please"

"Uh I love all my fans I do, but I'm kinda on a date and you still haven't took my order"

"I'm so sorry, what can I get you"

"I'll have a chicken wrap with a side of fries and a coke"

"Coming right up"

She had walked away this time super smiley, I looked back to Louis and gave him a smile.

"You could've taken a picture"

"Nah I love this shirt and her cake of a makeup would've gotten all over it, plus it's not everyday where I'm on a date with the Louis Tomlinson"

"Cheeky Styles"

"Always"
**********

Lou and I had finished eating and we were just sitting there talking and catching up, every now and then Eleanor still came up to us and asked me for a picture and when Louis wanted a refill she completely ignored him until he taped her shoulder. She would roll her eyes and mumble shit under her breath. So she definitely lost the change of getting a picture with me.

"She is just being a bitch Lou"

"I know it's just-"

My phone had rang in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw that a random number was calling me. I pressed the green button and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello" "this is him" "w-what, uh I'll be there soon"

I scrambled to get my wallet from my pocket, I didn't care how much I put I just threw money on there. Louis was giving me a confused look and kept asking what was going on.

"Let's go, we need to get to the hospital"

He didn't ask anymore questions he followed me and we ran to the hospital since it was about a block away, we rushed in and I went to the front desk.

"I need to know where Robin Styles is and Henry Tomlinson"

"Are you family?"

"Yes Robin is my dad and Henry is my son"

"Harry what the hell is happening what happened to our son and Robin"

"Lou please..."

"Robin is in room 242 floor 4 and Henry is in the same room getting stitches"

Louis and I didn't even do anything, we just ran we didn't feel like waiting for the elevator so we took the stairs.

We found the room and rushed in, Henry getting stitches in his head and his arm, he was bruised and had cuts all over is body, and curtain was blocking where my dad was.

"Henry! Oh I'm so glad you are safe buddy, your dad and I were so scared"

Louis stayed with him to comfort him while I went on my dads side, he was laying there is eyes closed, tubes and wires wrapped around his body like string. He had a bandage wrapped around his head, his right arm and left leg were in a cast. He also had cuts and bruises in his body.

"Dad..."

"Hi s-son"

"What happened"

"Henry wanted ice cream so we went to go get some but he wanted to walk, well when we were crossing the street a truck came, I pushed Henry out of the way before he got it but I was frozen in place and I got hit, and I don't remember what happened. Is Henry okay?"

"Yea he is right behind the curtain with Louis, he just got a couple of bruises and stitches, he will be okay"

"Harry.. I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, it's not your fault you pushed my son out the way dad. Get some rest you got beaten up pretty badly"

I went back over to Louis and Henry, Henry was now watching Peter Pan on Louis phone.

"My dad got it bad"

"I'm so sorry Harry"

I handed him my house key.

"Go ahead and stay at my house with Henry, I'm gonna stay here with my dad"

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and the doctor signed Henry's release form. Louis took him home while I stayed at the hospital with my dad.