Baby #2!

Louis POV

I pacing around my bathroom breathing heavily, I think I might be pregnant again. Harry and I had sex two weeks ago after he asked me to marry him and I have felt terrible since. I sat on the floor waiting for three minutes pass by, which takes forever when you are waiting for a pregnancy test to finish.

Beep beep beep

I shot up to my feet and carefully picked it up my palm coving the part where it is supposed to tell me.
I slowly moved my hand the words pregnant shown in clear bold lettering.

I threw my hand over my mouth to try and stop the crying but it didn't work, what if Harry runs off again. I don't want my kids having no father, I'm scared to tell him but I can't keep it a secret long I have to tell him before it's to late. I put the test in my back pocket and walked out of my house, as I was walking I noticed that I forgot to put on shoes but I didn't care Harry needed to know now.

I texted Harry and told him to meet me at the park so right now I was sitting on the park bench holding the test in my hands. I look up and see Harry coming over so I quickly pulled my sleeve down covering the test, he sat next to me pulling me into a kiss.

"Hey baby"

"Hey haz"

"How's my sexy fiancé"

"Uh scared and happy and worried"

"Why? Lou is everything okay?"

"Depends"

I slowly pulled my sleeve up with my shaky hand and took out the test handing it to him, his eyes scanned like he was trying to come up with something to say.

"Harry.. say something"

"Uh I have to go"

"No please I can't explain to Henry while you left again.. he loves you, I love you."

"Lou.. I'm not going anywhere I want to get started on buying our child things"

I hit his shoulder and wiped a few tears.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You just made it seem like you were running off again, you can't do that I'm pregnant I get emotional easily"

He wrapped his arms around me kissing my temple.

"Don't worry Lou I love you, Henry, and our new baby I promised you I was never going to leave again and I mean it that's why I'm marrying you"

"I love you Harry"

"I love you too Louis"